What We Love
- Browse the resort's health-conscious dining options, including gluten-free, sugar-free and vegetarian cuisine.
- Refresh your mind and body at the onsite spa, which includes a seaweed wrap and the popular "C" and Sea facial.
- Keep your fitness routine on schedule with full access to the onsite exercise facilities.
Things to Know
- The resort is only 29 miles from the airport.
- Maximize your vacation times by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- Upgrading to the Preferred Club will grant you access to upgraded rooms and a variety of enhanced amenities.
Close your eyes. Envision a Mexican hacienda. Now, overlay it with cool Mediterranean textures, colors (warm woods, yellows) and architecture. Now step on a powdery beach and open your eyes: in front of you are endless teal waves that kiss the shore and linger around your ankles. Heaven?
This resort has everything you have ever wanted in an all-inclusive getaway, and so very much more. There's a name for this type of uncompromising indulgence - Unlimited-Luxury®.
Here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Unlimited gourmet a la carte dining - six gourmet restaurants (no reservations needed), plus a coffee bar for your requisite caffeine rush.
- 24-hour room service - if you wake at 4:13 am and want something, you can get it.
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits (applies to natural fruit juices and soft drinks, too.)
- Daily refreshed, complimentary minibar. You'll never be parched.
- Nightly entertainment - weekly theme parties by the pool. Get ready!
- Pool and beach wait service.
- No wristbands.
- No gratuities required.
- The Sip, Savor & See program lets you to wine/dine at sister properties including Dreams and Now.
- Free Wi-Fi, free international calling with Unlimited Connectivity, a mobile app that lets you stay connected.
Get MORE perks from your getaway to Secrets Capri. Now through 2020, guests will get these additional perks exclusive to CheapCaribbean customers:
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary in-room snacks
- 25% spa discount
- One in-room breakfast
Guests staying in upgraded room categories* will receive the above perks, plus two luxury inclusions:
- 1-day Bali bed rental
- Two handmade Mayan bracelets
Please note, not all reservations qualify for the above VIP inclusions & added values. Read all conditions here to see if you're eligible.
*Eligible upgraded room categories include Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front, Preferred Honeymoon Suite Bedroom and Preferred Presidential 1 Bedroom Suite.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating12865 reviews
Spring Trip 2020
We left the US on 3/15 and arrived in the very early morning. Our room wasn't quite ready but we were able to find a chair and nap on the beach until it was ready. They allowed us to switch our room from one side of the resort to the other. I wanted the ground level walk out ocean front. I will tell you that if you have any issues with Iguanas, I wouldn't suggest this room. The patio are wasn't super pleasant with a giant Iguana so close. The resort is small but beautiful. The staff is always so willing to accommodate anything you need or request. Luis in the buffet is so helpful making sure coffee is filled and water poured. Our concierge XO was very helpful as well, she had flowers delivered to our room as we were celebrating our Anniversary. As the week went on the virus progressed as well as the anxiety of our return back to the US. The staff made every effort to ease that uncomfortability, so a giant shout out to them! The restaurants are all great! Accommodating my gluten food allergy, including room service. This was our second trip to this resort. Loved it!
Book a trip!
We had our first trip to this resort (where we got engaged😁) back in July of 2019. The food was all delicious and there was plenty of places to choose from. We had the best time at this place! The staff was absolutely incredible. Saulo was our server throughout our time there and he was the best we’ve ever had. All I have to say is we’ve been planning another trip just to go see him... he’s that good so make sure you ask for him! P.S. we’ve been wedding planning so we’re just getting this in!
Go somewhere else
The staff show how much they do not want to be there. Some staff were blatantly rude. The shows sucked. Overall, I did not enjoy this resort, when I go to a place like this, I expect that the customer service will be better than what they have to offer. We also saw a line of people waiting to speak with the manager about their poor experience also, so it wasn't just us. .....
We visited Secrets Capri after searching various places online, what can I say, we definitely made the right choice. We arrived on 11 March for 2 weeks. Everything was fantastic, the room, the hotel, the staff... everything. We have holidayed all over the world and I wanted to say the our time in Mexico at the Secrets Capri has probably been the best holiday ever... sadly towards the end of our second week..the Coronavirus was spreading all over the world.... most guests had left, and for the last 5 days there were only about 6 couples left, however this did not detract from the service we received from ALL the staff. The Mexican people are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. We will definatley be returning once all this Covid-19 stuff has finished. I hope ALL the people who work at the hotel are staying safe and we can’t wait to visit again.
Lovely holiday in good hotel
We enjoyed our 11 night holiday at this hotel. The room was comfortable and very clean -- maybe could have been a bit more space for an 11 day stay. Great choice of restaurants and the food was generally very good. The staff were excellent, plenty to do around the place, decent business centre and good sized public areas. All in all would recommend