What We Love
- Two sun-drenched pools and an outdoor saltwater Jacuzzi with swaying palms and ocean breezes.
- Indulge in a gourmet experience at Le Metissage, featuring a seven-course daily "changing" surprise tasting menu.
- The holistic spa with the unique Thalassotherapy treatments that melt any stress.
Things to Know
- The resort is only 40 minutes from the airport.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- Adults and children are welcome at the resort.
This could be real: you're hanging out in a boutique-sized resort that might as well be your own private beachy mansion with over-the-top crazy good personalized service, as there are only 35 suites.
You board the resort's yacht that whisks you to and from Cancun, which is perfect because you've landed in this sunny locale and want to have your freedom to come and go. The next stop is the oceanfront Casa Rolandi restaurant, at which you'll become a fixture because it will be your favorite spot for breakfast and a dreamy sunset dinner.
This vacation was created for discerning travelers like you. This is The Art of Life®.
The Endless Privileges® experience at Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun begins lavishly - just like a true beach lover escape should be. It's what you deserve. Here's what spoiling you for a week looks like:
- A la carte gourmet dining (and no reservations required) where award-winning chefs only create meals with locally-grown ingredients and organic foods are used in most dishes.
- Live large with maid service three times a day.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily.
- The mini bar is refreshed twice a day - drink up.
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum.
- Suites with bathrobes, slippers, fine linens, a deep soaking tub and Bvlgari® bath amenities - only top notch bubbles allowed.
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service.
- 24-hour room service - a leisurely breakfast in bed or dinner on the patio is preferred for those craving the ultimate pampering.
- Unlimited premium and top-shelf spirits available at all the restaurants and the three bars.
- Keep in touch with the fam with complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling and free WiFi - the mobile app that lets you stay connected, that is, if you want to.
- Sip, Savor & See - a program where you can nosh at nearby sister resorts like Secrets Playa Mujeres.
- Arrive early, stay late - doesn't matter because there are no required check-in or check-out times.
Get MORE perks from your getaway to Zoetry Villa Rolandi. Now through 2020, guests will get these additional perks exclusive to CheapCaribbean customers:
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary in-room snacks
- 25% discount on spa services
- An in-room family or champagne breakfast
Guests staying in upgraded room categories* will receive the above perks, plus these luxury inclusions:
- A beach bag gift
- Complimentary 20-minute Thalasso massage per room
- One sunset tour per stay (subject to weather conditions)
- Fresh plate of meats and cheeses on first night
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating1927 reviews
we spent 4 nights here in June and I was able to visit the Spa twice. they go out of their way to make your treatment a relaxing and enjoyable experience. if you cannot stay here at least visit the spa for a day.
Very Nice Get Away
After only 4 days of being open, after Covid-19 shut everything down, they didn't miss a beat! Every employee is so careful and caring. All wear masks and offer hand sanitizer. The resort is small and quaint, pools are beautiful and the view is fabulous. One restaurant hadn't reopened, but that wasn't a problem, the 2nd one had a great menu with many options. Ana at the front desk was great, Magga was our server at the pool and always had a cold drink coming our way. Malaina with the UVC was great and got us totally set up, even set up our day running around the island. The restaurant staff were awesome as well, I'm sorry I can't remember there names. We will definitely back. Thank You to the entire staff for making our stay spectacular. We miss y'all already.
We arrived the very first day of re-opening. We found the hotel to be very clean and prepared. They were fully staffed and were very friendly. The pool, private beach, and restaurant were all exceptional. All of the shops and restaurants on the main street are open. I would highly recommend Isla Mujeres and the Zoetry Hotel !
Excellent Service -Boutique Size Hotel
Visited March 3-7 for quick island getaway (and glad we did as corona virus hit upon our return) lovely hotel with friendly,accommodating staff. Food quality was very good and the best I’ve ever experienced at an all-inclusive resort. Only two restaurant choices one with a 7 course set menu and the other you were able to order off the menu. AND you don’t have to schedule a time for your dining - just show up when you please. Quiet, and small with two pools and small beach area but, well maintained grounds. The rooms could us some love as they are dated but, amenities are par with your expectations - nespresso coffee maker, mini refrigerator with water, soft drinks, and beer. In room safe, robes, house shoes, and nice bath products. Note there is a tv however ALL programs were in Spanish. Not sure why they can’t offer a few channels in English particularly CNN. The property needs some up keep with some missing tiles in the pool but, overall still a really nice place to stay. There is no entertainment except for a soloist playing keyboard or guitar during dinner. Drinks flow freely and all employees really aim to please with a “it’s my pleasure” frequently provided when thanked. Loved this small island as you get around by golf cart and it still seems authentic and not commercialized and it never felt un-safe. Hope to come back one day when our world is corona free!
Amazing holiday experience
From the first interaction with the front desk to arrange the catamaran transfer to our departure where the manager of the hotel saw us all off on our journey home this hotel is nothing but class. The staff are outstanding, each and every one of them, and we felt so fortunate to be able to experience such a high level of customer service in an absolutely beautiful location. Food was incredible, spa was lovely and we liked how the room felt like it was one of a kind. Top floor ocean front room with beautiful brick vaulted ceiling and stained glass features throughout. Just unique. We normally like to try different hotels on our holidays but this is a definite revisit and we are already looking forward to being able to do so. Thank you to everyone at Zoetry!