What We Love
- Abaco is a heavenly, off-the-beaten-path kind of spot. Not too touristy. Just pure beachy fun.
- Treasure Cay Golf Course is at the resort - the only one in Abaco. For realz.
- Sugary white sands and peaceful turquoise waters.
- Kitchens in the condos - it's nice to have a place to cook (if so desired) or to keep your favorite snacks and drinks on hand.
- Fresh seafood, local favorites, fruity smoothies and tons of epic cocktails can be enjoyed at the rockin' onsite restaurants and bars.
- Splash-worthy, water sports available on the island.
Things to Know
- One of the world's top ten beaches is out back. (Yep, it's that cool).
- Fishing is primo - red snapper and Florida lobsters abound here.
- 150 boat slips at the marina - if you don't want to rent a boat, grab a cocktail and enjoy watching the beautiful boats sail on by.
- Coin laundry and full service laundry are available.
- Sparkling Abaco Pure Water is ready and waiting for you at the resort.
- Shops, restaurants and grocery stores located nearby, should you venture out for souvenirs, get the itch to explore or forget your toothbrush.
This hotel is NOT all-inclusive. Food and drink must be purchased separately.
Unless otherwise specified, all services are available for an additional charge.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.