What We Love
- The Ritz is located on one of the world's best beaches, the famed Seven Mile Beach. Play in the crystal clear waters or enjoy an afternoon nap in one of our beachside cabanas.
- Take a day off with 24-hour room service.
- Experience true luxury at the super swanky Blue by New York's top-notch chef, Eric Ripert.
- Bar Jack's famous Piña Colada has a reputation all its own. Grab a beach view bar stool and see what all the fuss is about.
- The "Travel Recovery" Massage and Facial is a great way to kick off your vacay.
- The cushy beach palapas sit on a deck so you don't get sand on your comfy perch.
- Your children can spend the day socializing at the on-site Starfish Clay waterpark. They have fun, and you get much-needed time alone.
- Floats are available at the pool for casual lounging, all day long.
Things to Know
- Only 4 miles from the airport.
- A recognized, award-winning resort - AAA Five Diamond Award and the 2015 Family Vacation Favorite.
- Play tennis like a pro - our on-site staff are Nick Bollettieri-trained professionals.
- Stingray City is close and is always a guest favorite, even if you've already made a visit in the past.
- The nine-hole golf course on-site includes a chipping area and putting green.
- Local artwork created by the Cayman's best is sold at the resort. Take home a unique, one-of-a-kind souvenir.
- Sign up for one of our fun fitness classes, including Latin Dance Party, Total Toning and Yoga.
- Afternoon tea is available in the Silver Palm. Who doesn't love tasty teas and treats?
LocationGrand Cayman - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information -Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3644 reviews
Best Hotel Ever
This place in phenomenal. The staff is by far the finest of any place in the world I have stayed. the guys and girls at the beach and pool area were incredible. How they handled the rich pompous jerks without killing them was even more impressive. The rooms were a little worn and in need of an overhaul but certainly nothing bad. Yes it is expensive but you know that going in and you get what you pay for.
Not what I expected from the Ritz Carlton!
Expected the basics and more because it’s the Ritz Carlton after-all. No full length mirror - first hotel I’ve experienced without this Terrible lighting No iron until I asked No dresser to put clothes in TV remote didn’t work - had to request new batteries Light switches didn’t make sense - the desk lamp is controlled by the same switch that turns on the entry ceiling light by the door! Cold coffee in lobby and in-room dining service
Luxurious and Expensive Hotel
The Ritz is a large and beautiful hotel with an excellent beach. The water is crystal blue and calm. There is nothing better than relaxing under a cabana on the beach at the Ritz! The service by the pool and on the beach is top notch. The rooms are spacious and nice, the beds are very comfortable and the staff is excellent. All the restaurants and bars in the Ritz are fabulous. This is an expensive hotel, but it is totally worth it!
Our experience was absolutely incredible. All the amenities exceeded our expectations! The restaurant and room service were prompt and first rate. The service was outstanding. Marco at Andiamo stood out to us as a great, memorable server, he made our night. We loved everything about our stay!
Superior luxury hotel with the prices to match
We have been to this resort many times over the last 12 years through our vacation club, Exclusive Resorts, and it is one of our favorites. The service is superior, the staff super friendly, and the amenities like the pool and spa are superlative. It is quite expensive though, especially if you want to drink cocktails on the beach. Bring your platinum card!