What We Love
- A brand-new design with a wide variety of extravagances and luxuries.
- Beach loungers with chic blue and white striped umbrella. Wait service is sheer bliss and the white sugar sands of Palm Beach stretch for miles.
- Signature Ritz-Carlton featherbeds in the rooms and oversized bathtubs for genuine relaxation.
- Glamorous spa indulgences like the Signature Massage, where fresh coconuts from the island are used as therapeutic enhancements.
- Exploring Aruba's rich history, culture and especially digging into all the yummy cuisines on the island - this is a food lover's island, for sure!
Things to Know
- This "One Happy Island" is easy to get navigate. Getting out and exploring is a must-do.
- Filtered water systems are available for all guests. The US dollar is generally accepted everywhere. It's just like home, but with ocean views all day long.
- Live La Vida Lucka at the 24-hour casino - 305 slot machines, 17 table games and 2 sports betting kiosks.
- 24-hour in-room dining is always available. Cozy up in your room, put on your PJs and take in the ocean views off your balcony.
- Sweat it out at the fitness center where all the equipment is new and state-of-the-art.Join a yoga or Zumba class or try out tai-chi on the beach.
You might have to pinch yourself (but not too hard) when you see how incredible this place is. The pampering begins the moment you arrive. After stepping into the spacious lobby, you'll receive a chilled welcome drink before fully immersing yourself in this world of luxury.
It's The Ritz, after all. Miles of white sugary sands and smooth ocean waters at your back door are just the tip of paradise.
This hotel is NOT all-inclusive. Food and drinks must be purchased separately.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating2954 reviews
We had a fabulous stay at the Aruba Ritz Carlton. It was a much needed respite after my son’s wedding. The staff was attentive, the facilities gorgeous, and the beach Bimini cabana’s were perfect. We ate at the BLT Steakhouse the first night and would completely recommend the restaurant, especially the popover rolls with Gouda cheese. The lobby bar was great - the Gin martini and Bourbon Old Fashion were both on point. This was the Ritz Carlton at its best.
Not your typical Ritz Hotel
This particular Ritz is in need of a face lift. I've stayed a multiple Ritz properties and this one was by far the least impressive. Rooms need upgrading. Gym is tired. Prices for any type of food is on the very high end of the scale. Beaches were filthy - excessive levels of sea weed. I've seen much nicer beaches. Nothing special about this Ritz. Night life was DEAD. If your a Marriott rewards member - expect no special treatment. I'm a the top of the Ambassador program, I was treated like a regular guest. And they offer no access to the Club level unless you pay $300/night! On the positive, the staff is very nice and housekeeping is excellent.
Amazing Hotel and Staff
I was hoping to get to rate this hotel on Marriott's site but did not get the survey. This hotel is amazing. I mostly got a room there so I could us the pool and beach so wasn't overly concerned about the "limited view" but the view was AWESOME! The staff from beginning to end were very helpful and anticipated everything. We had a pool bungalow with great service. Getting a chair at the beach wasn't hard at all. I would definitely like to come back and spend longer at this hotel.
Fantastic time at the Ritz
The service, room and property were great, last hotel on the hotel strip, quiet and very enjoyable. 15-20 min cab ride to downtown, but to be honest we rarely went downtown. Eat at the local restaurants as they give you a more authentic interaction with the local culture. Don't get me wrong we had many fine lunches and appetizers at the hotel.
Perfect...No. Very Good...Yes.
When staying at the Ritz you expect a high level of service and there are rockstars here...beach service is incredible. Some of the hardest working folks on the segways. The hotel is very nice but very big. The rooms are comfortable but nothing special. There were several hiccups while here and that is not what is expected at the Ritz. Overall a very nice stay but not perfect.