What We Love
- Caribbean decor is located throughout the resort, creating a chic, stylish and modern.
- The spacious villas starting at 950 sq ft include luxurious terraces or balconies with dreamy views.
- Booking a delicious spa treatment: Rich Honey Bee Wrap or the Isle Classic massage.
- The kiddos can join in at the Kids Club, while you can hit the adults-only pool.
- Complimentary tennis racquets (small fee for the balls) available. Courts are lit for night play.
- Exciting excursions are available, like the world's only drive-in volcano and private boat tours of the marina.
Things to Know
- It's a short five minutes to Rodney Bay Village - restaurants, shopping and fun sights to see.
- Create your own menu at the Beach Club - chefs will prepare exactly what you want.
- Don't miss the on-site sports activities like tennis, fitness classes, paddle boarding and snorkeling.
- Explore what's around you and climb the fort on Pigeon Island with a marine museum at the base.
- St. Lucia has some of the best sailing in the area. Get out & about on the bright blue seas and have the trip of a lifetime.
- The fitness center is open 24-hours a day. Sweat and detox anytime of the day or night.
This resort option is not all-inclusive.
LocationSt Lucia - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating1195 reviews
Sheltered spot on Morgan Bay
A quality hotel. Lovely sized rooms plus decent front and rear balconies. Lounge with kitchen and dining area. Had an ocean view room, better than a marina view. Why come all the way to the coast to look out over somebody’s moored boat in marina? Staff super helpful and very friendly. Massive credit to the hotel. Limited restaurant opening which was a let down. Sometimes groundhog when having breakfast lunch and dinner 2/3 days in a row in the same restaurant. Menus came repetitive. Beach loungers close together except wasn’t busy when there so spread out enough. Pigeon island trip good, go early to avoid midday sun climbing to the top! $10 each return trip in hotel speedboat no brainer. 1.5 hour from airport turned into 2hrs each way due to traffic. Upgrade yourself to the helicopter ride! Tide very calm, guests in mystique hotel other side of bay said they had 4 ft swells. Not cheap though worth trying this hotel.
What a tremendous place to spend a week
My family (wife + myself + two kids ages 14 and 17) just spent a thoroughly wonderful week at The Landings. We wholeheartedly recommend this resort, where do we start. We rented a 3 bedroom unit that was absolutely gorgeous. Had 3 1/2 bathrooms, a nice kitchen if you choose to cook and a beautiful balcony with a hot tub that overlooked the ocean. The grounds were beautifully maintained and the beach was terrific. Enough lounge chairs for everyone, fresh towels without much hassle, great water to swim in and free sailboats and paddle boards. Most of all, however, was the terrific staff. Everyone was legitimately friendly and helpful, they really wanted you to enjoy yourself. The food was quite good and not unreasonably priced (its not cheap but this is where resorts make their money). The hotel felt very secluded but a close drive to a supermarket or lots of good restaurants. We absolutely want to come back.
Perfecion in Paradise
We have spent the last 2 Winters in St. Lucia. Landings is our go-to place for spa services, gym, and dining. Martha & Latoya in the spa are helpful and kind. The young women in the coffee shop are always pleasant and courteous. Aaron & Benjamin at the Beach Bar are the epitome of superb customer service. Anna is a delight as are all of the folks at Landings. You will not find kinder, more reliable, nicer people on the Island.
Return visit. The rooms are fabulous so much space. The food is good. But it’s the staff that make this place. So many friendly staff but the restaurant staff were the best, Victoria went that extra mile for us everyday, always with a smile. A couple of others deserve a mention too Aline, Jemma, Joclyn and Jessica- thanks for making our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. Hope the management appreciate how much the friendly staff do to make a stay at The Landings so special. Thanks to all of you especially Victoria. From Sarah and Gary
Our ocean view villa was spectacular. It was clean, spacious, with outstanding views and beautiful sunsets. The staff was helpful, friendly and made sure you were well taken care of. Silva and Pero were the amazing butlers that were included in our accommodations and they made sure every aspect of our visit was taken of and were available to answer questions, set up excursions, arrange transportation or make reservations throughout our stay. Lee provided great service at the beach,helping us with towels and setting up our beach chairs. Earlan provided us with great transportation to and from the airport and throughout our visit. At the spa, Keisha provided relaxing, excellent service. Overall the service was impeccable throughout the resort. I would definitely visit this resort again. It was an amazing vacation!