What We Love
- Enjoy a family-friendly check-in with Hollywood styling, including red carpet stairs and yummy welcome treats.
- Indulge your body and sprit in Spa luxuries such as the popular Chocolate Body Wrap.
- The Marina Vallarta Golf Club is within walking distance to the resort.
Things to Know
- The resort is only 10 minutes away from the airport
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers
- Onsite activities and amenities are perfectly suited to adults and families alike.
Picture this: lounging on the golden sandy beaches, relaxing with your favorite beach read in one hand and a chilled drink in the other. Don't worry, the kids are having the time of their life in the Explorer's Club. Go ahead, order another drink.
This is just what you had in mind when booking that next family adventure. At Sunscape Resorts & Spas, you and your family are treated like royalty. Your comfort and enjoyment are an absolute priority. These smartly organized, home-away-from homes promise the perfect amount of family-centric activities, and deliver Unlimited-Fun® - for the kid in everyone. The chances to laugh and smile at Sunscape Puerto Vallarta are endless.
You'll enjoy a wide variety of luxurious amenities, including:
- Comfy, spacious suites where you can savor sunshiny views from your private patio or balcony. If you're in a family suite, the kids will love the bunk beds.
- Dining at a variety of amazing restaurants with kid-friendly menus and jaw-dropping drink menus.
- Casual snacking any time you feel the need with 24-hour food/drink kiosks - healthy and kid-friendly.
- Sending your kiddos to the Explorer's Club (3-12) so they can burn off some energy with sand castle competitions, arts & crafts, and more.
- Family entertainment like nightly movies on the beach, Monday Night Football parties and x-game competitions.
- Cutting loose with dozens of land and water activities.
- All taxes and gratuities are taken care of.
Get MORE perks from your getaway to Sunscape Puerto Vallarta. Now through 2020, guests will get these additional perks exclusive to CheapCaribbean customers:
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary in-room snacks
- 25% spa discount
- An in-room breakfast
Guests staying in upgraded room categories* will receive the above perks, plus two luxury inclusions:
- A professional couple or family photo
- 25% off a romantic dinner
Please note, not all reservations qualify for the above VIP inclusions & added values. Read all conditions here to see if you're eligible.
*Eligible upgraded room categories include the Sun Club Romantic Suite Bay View and higher.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment. Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3832 reviews
The best vacation
The hotel is really good located and super clean the girls from explorer team are the best. Loved their art activities not just with kids but us the adults where included to. They'll aleays keep their distance and keep giving us hand sanitizer. Thanks to Dayana and Marisol for taking great care of us.
I really liked the hotel,for Jessi who along with more guests invited us to play volleyball in the pool,every afternoon a big tournament was played. I hope to return soon!!.The guessing games were also fun and I took a great experience👌 haha
Jessica and Peurto Vallarta!
We had a great time at Sunscape in Puerto Vallarta. And one person made the whole trip much better... That person is Jessica with the entertainment team! She was such a great person! Great trip and a great vacation! Jessica treated us so well! She is the absolute best!
We really enjoyed ourselves and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Patricia in the Coco Cafe was always super nice and friendly and Jessica at the pool made things fun and was always full of energy. Congratulations and thanks
The staff here!
If you go here make sure Marcos is working! I will never forget him and the rest of that entertainment team. The staff is extremely fun and will make sure you’re having a good trip! The ladies at the 24 hour bakery were also so nice and so caring! If you’re looking for a place to make good memories, this is where you should go!