What We Love
- Sonesta Ocean Point sits on the westernmost point of the island and offers guest a private beach and 3 pools, all of which are perfect spots to watch the sun set.
Things to Know
- At Sonesta Ocean Point, you'll have easy access to Maho Promenade. Forty boutiques, restaurants, bars and shops make it easy to shop and enjoy awesome nightlife right nearby.
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily at a choice of six restaurants and eight bars - no reservations required,
- Unlimited international and domestic premium beer & spirits, fruit drinks and soft drinks.
- In-suite mini-fridge refreshed daily with soft drinks, water, and premier liquor,
- Privileges at adjacent sister property, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino.
- Champagne check in.
- Daytime activites including water aerobics, yoga, snorkeling, tennis, beach volleyball, ping pong, pool tables and more.
- Taxes and gratuities.
- 24-hour room service.
- Free wireless and wired internet
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.