What We Love
- Treat yourself to uncompromising luxury at the resort's world-class spa, featuring seaweed wraps, invigorating hydrotherapy and exotic indigenous treatments.
- Enjoy 24-hour access to room service throughout the duration of your stay.
- Dining is made magical thanks to a diverse collection of excellent global cuisine featured in the onsite restaurants.
Things to Know
- The resort is located only 15 minutes away from downtown Cozumel.
- Upgrading to the Preferred Club will give you access to upgraded rooms, a private swimming pool, and much more.
- Maximize your vacation times by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
Envision this: you are lounging at the resort pool with a view of endless blue - there is no discernible division between sea and sky. But you can't keep your eyes off the water. How many colors of blue are there? This conundrum beckons you and you decide you've got to go beneath the surface, below this heavenly azure to see what's underneath. Luckily, there's a world-renowned Dive House and the second largest coral reef in the world at your feet. This is what beach dreams are made of.
This resort has everything you have ever wanted in an all-inclusive getaway, and so very much more - the scuba diving is wildly epic. There's a name for all this awesome - Unlimited-Luxury®. Here's a snapshot of what you get:
- Unlimited gourmet a la carte dining - five gourmet restaurants (no reservations needed), plus a coffee bar for your requisite caffeine rush.
- 24-hour room service - if you wake at 4:13 a.m. and want something, you can get it.
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits (applies to natural fruit juices and soft drinks, too.)
- Daily refreshed, complimentary minibar. You'll never be parched.
- Nightly entertainment at the open-air theater - a live show every night.
- Pool and beach wait service.
- No wristbands required.
- No gratuities, unless you are so moved.
- The Sip, Savor & See program lets you to wine/dine at sister properties including Dreams and Now.
- Free Wi-Fi in your room.
Get MORE perks from your getaway to Secrets Aura Cozumel. Now through 2020, guests will get these additional perks exclusive to CheapCaribbean customers:
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary in-room snacks
- 25% spa discount
- One in-room breakfast
Guests staying in upgraded room categories* will receive the above perks, plus two luxury inclusions:
- Assorted cheese and fruit plate
- 50% off a romantic dinner
Please note, not all reservations qualify for the above VIP inclusions & added values. Read all conditions here to see if you're eligible.
*Eligible upgraded room categories include all Preferred Club rooms.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms. The hotel reserves the right to deny lodging to any reservations of this type.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating5304 reviews
Carlos y Armando - SkyBar
You’ll be treated like family here. That means no complains, no facial gestures or digging around. Carlos and Armando royally take care of you. Besides them, you’ll totally dig the amazing view and great lounge upstairs. Please treat them like family as they treat you. With love, Axel
Great place. Staff is wonderful. No issues with any requests made. Fabulous ocean front room. Would definitely go back. The ocean is rocky bring water shors. The preferred club was nice. Find the coffee shop they have ice cream.
The water is crystal clear and just amazing. You can walk out into knee deep water, start snorkeling, and see allllll the fish. There is beachside service both food & alcohol and the view never got old. We spent every day beachside, going for a quick snorkel when we got too hot and then coming right back to our chair. We never had a wait at the restaurants and the employees were super nice. Definitely coming back again someday.
Great beach, drinks and food, friendly service
Lovely beach next to a private section, relatively quiet and beautiful. Good food and drink (Santiago at the rear pool bar is a great bartender). Enjoyable pools and all around great location for relaxation. Staff were all lovely :)
Our room was very clean and cleaning staff did a great job. We didn't like the fact that our toilet area did not have a door (?) and we mentioned it but nothing was done. Food was "ok". Bordeaux was our favorite restaurant and in tact the beef was awesome!! I agree with another reviewer, vegetables on the plate were more for decoration and were scarce. Buffet was awful. We ate at Oceana each morning and their breakfast was good. Food in the Preferred Club was so-so, most days same food from a.m. was there in the afternoon. Beach was nice, beach service was great. Angel, in the Preferred Club lounge was an amazing bartender!