What We Love
- Enjoy Four-Diamond luxury complete with spacious rooms, balconies and amazing views.
- Explore the rich history of Old San Juan and learn more about this fascinating destination.
- The Ocean Front Rooms offer romantic ambiance for couples seeking the perfect escape from reality.
Things to Know
- The resort is approximately 10 minutes from the airport.
- Kid-friendly activities and vibrant nightlife make this resort popular with families and couples.
- Food and drink must be purchased separately during your stay.
Located on a wide stretch of Condado Beach, the golden sand is a sunny spot for pulling up a lounge chair, while the kids search for treasure. Ready for a cold one? Let the kids navigate the children's pool, while you swim-up to La Isla Grill and Pool Bar for a passion-fruit mojito. Swim up an appetite and indulge at one of four restaurants; we love grilled grouper in a zesty, tamarind sauce at La Vista Latin Grill, or cannelloni di aragosta (pasta stuffed with lobster ragout) at Ristorante Tuscany. After dinner, it's time to experience San Juan nightlife. Share a dance with someone special at 1309, or head to BLU for piña coladas and DJ jams.
From food to fun, guests enjoy everything about this resort. Challenge the kids to a game of beach volleyball or a friendly tennis match. Feeling lucky? Stellaris Casino has more than 426 slots machines and 26 table games for you to woo Lady Luck. Rather spend your cash on something with a guaranteed return? Ocean Club Spa delivers pure gold with the Jet Lag massage. Relax and let the essential oils and plant extracts ease your back and neck after a day of fun.
Between resort and beach fun, Old San Juan's rich culture deserves your attention. Three historic forts, Fort San Felipe del Morro, Fort San Cristobal and El Canuelo, were designated UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1983 and offer fascinating daytrips along with San Juan's great shopping. When you're ready to call it a night, the Deluxe City View Room sleeps a family of four comfortably. Staying with someone special? Check out the Ocean Front Room and share a romantic sunset on the balcony.
A resort fee (included in the listed price) guarantees you access to the following services and amenities:
- Enhanced High-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Wi-Fi access in public areas
- $30.00 Casino Match Play coupons (per stay)
- Complimentary bottled water in the gym
- Two welcome drinks (11 am-6 pm)
- Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas
- Two hour bicycle rental with GoPro cameras (based on availability and weather)
- Free local and long distance calls to US and Puerto Rico
- One hour use of the tennis court (based on availability)
- 10% off the featured tour of the day
- Children up to 6-years-old dine for free at La Vista and 50% off up to 12-years-old when with an adult
- Free upgrade to next gelato size with second order
Unless otherwise specified, all services are available for an additional charge.
LocationPuerto Rico - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is included in your vacation price.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
- In room coffee and tea
- $5 Discount Fresh Bites Voucher
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access in room and hotel public areas.
- 30 minutes use of internet at the Lobby Computer Stations*
- Boarding pass printing station
- Beach chairs and umbrellas*
- Entertainment with live music (may change seasonally)
- US $30.00 in Casino match play coupons.
- Two (2) hours bicycle rental.
- Two (2) hours use of Tennis Court (reservation at Fitness Center required) *
- Aqua Fitness Classes**
- Yoga Classes**
- Fitness Personal Trainer**
* Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Tennis, Bicycle Rental and Internet access at computer Lobby Stations based upon availability and/or weather conditions.
**For information and reservation visit our Wellness Center reception
The above list may not be comprehensive. The hotel can provide current inclusions upon guest check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating7731 reviews
This is the place to stay in San Juan
It was our first trip to San Juan and we picked this hotel for it's location and got a lot more. It's perfectly located near great restaurants, bars and the beach. From our arrival, handled by the very nice, professional and accommodating Joanna Jimenez, we were well taken care of. Joanna made my day with a birthday welcome in our room to start a great vacation. We we're there long but we took advantage of the wonder spa for massages, the pool with a beach entrance and great restaurants. We made the right choice with this location and will definitely make a return visit!
We got a day pass 59.00 with a 20.00 voucher for food/drink. Loved how nice staff where and that you were treated no different by staff. The beach was awesome....I would be nervous if I had kids since the under tow was strong. The food/drink was overpriced but the facilities were high end. I would definitely recommend for folks pre-post cruise or looking for an excursion. You were able to use their towels and they put beach chairs and umbrellas where you chose.
Great Family Vacation!
The hotel's location was fantastic. It has a beautiful beach with hammocks, sand sports and toys for the kids to play with. The pool, water slide and swim-up bar were highlights. Everyone we encountered was lovely, and we would happily return for another relaxing vacation.
Resort for a day
On our Royal Caribbean Harmony cruise, we chose to do “resort for a day“ at the Marriott resort in San Juan. It was fabulous! The highlight of our vacation. Every single employee we came in contact with was so welcoming, polite, accommodating. The resort grounds were gorgeous. We started our day off at their private, beautiful beach where two young men set up lounge chairs and a beach umbrella for us. The package included a $20 Voucher to the restaurant for each of us. We had the most delicious Lunch of chicken quesadillas with homemade guacamole and salsa, served to us right on the beach! After a few hours, we moved to the beautiful relaxing pool were there were plenty of chairs, and not too crowded to allow us to enjoy a swim. Towels and sunscreen were provided, and when we were done we were allowed to use the showering facilities which provided soap and shampoo. Everything was included in this lovely resort. We can’t wait to come back! (Carlos and Rita at the pool deck were most helpful and super accommodating and friendly) Highly recommend
Day pass while cruising
We purchased a resort day pass while in port during a cruise recently. We wanted to use beach chairs as well as the pool and facilities. We were pleasantly surprised with the beautiful hotel, grounds, pool, and beach front. The restrooms were immaculate. The resort fee also included a voucher for drinks and food so we enjoyed a delicious lunch at their outdoor restaurant. We got to participate in pool bingo and met a lovely woman named Rita. She checked in on us during our day to make sure we had everything we needed. Our group thoroughly enjoyed our day and would return again next time we are cruising!