What We Love
- It's an all-inclusive family fiesta on the beach with everything you want - and more.
- The kids club with buckets of activities and the Noah's Ark waterpark for splishy-splashyness.
- Descending into blissdom during a stress-smashing massage at the spa.
- The relaxing pool for the adults where doing absolutely nothing is the main activity.
Things to Know
- The airport is just 15 minutes from the airport. You'll have a cocktail before you can say "beach."
- Don't miss horseback riding and whale watching between December and April. Bucket Listers, for sure.
- Taking a boat ride out to get a gander of El Arco is a must-do. (No, really, it is.)
- Bring your own thermal cup to the pool - they'll fill it. Bottoms up, beach lovers.
LocationSan Jose del Cabo-Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Spring Break Policy - Hotel does allow individual spring breakers, but no groups. $100 cash per person (refundable) deposit is required at check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating8531 reviews
Omar and Alberto are awesome bellhops during our amazing stay at Royal solaris
Omar and Alberto remember us from previous visits at the Royal solaris. They both were readily available with amazing customer service whenever needed anything such as help with luggage, arranging taxi and helping us with the laundry
Palma, Isidro, and Alejo were excellent waiters and gave great service. Recommend any family, friends or business to come and they treat you like a family. As if you were at your home restaurant. Every and all is welcomed.
Alberto and Alvin the bell boys.
These two were always so helpful and always made sure my family and I were doing okay, and if we were ever lost they always took time to give us the best instructions. These guys made finding things less stressful and helped us out a lot. We enjoyed this stay and had such a fun time, workers like these guys make staying here so much better!
Everyone does a great job and really take care of us but especially Socorro, Guillermo, David, Palma, & Lucy. Highly recommend taking family of all ages Always super clean and the landscaping is beautiful
Socorro was an amazing bar tender! Get a chocolate martini, you won’t be disappointed!!! Guillermo was also an awesome bar tender! David and Palma were great waiters! All of the staff is great!!!!!!!!