What We Love
- No reservations needed at any of the restaurants.
- The teal ocean and breezy palms on the white sand of Flamingos Beach. Swoon-worthy.
- RiuLand, where kiddos can get immersed in arts and crafts while you enjoy some sand 'n surf therapy.
- Sipping on cocktails and watching the crazy beautiful pink sunsets over the water.
- The spa where you can descend into relaxing massages & thalassotherapy, a seawater treatment.
- The in-pool loungers where you can lounge, swim around a bit, then return to work on your tan.
Things to Know
- It's just 8 miles away from the airport. Blink, and you'll be there.
- Don't miss horseback riding in the Sierra Madres or swimming with the dolphins in Banderas Bay.
- There's an 18-hole, championship golf course that a coconut's throw away.
- Check out the bodyboarding, windsurfing, catamarans and more. Dive in.
- On land, there's volleyball, billiards and for the flexible/bendy types, there's gymnastics.
LocationRiviera Nayarit - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Spring Break Policies - At least one person 21 years or older is required in every room February through April. Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals, regardless of age) are not allowed at any RIU property, at any time during the year. RIU Hotels & Resorts, reserves the right to withhold admission to any Spring Breaker. The hotel reserves the right of admission and may request clients to show passport or official ID to prove full identification. Guests can and will be removed from the property at their own expense in case of any disturbance or complaint from other guests or hotel staff. Parties in rooms are not allowed. Spring break groups or unruly behavior is not allowed all year round at any property.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fee are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating5418 reviews
Can’t wait to return once safe to travel
We stayed for 11 nights November 2019 we loved every single second from the minute we walked through the doors. We found the food and drinks amazing and loved to whole ambience. We met some great people. We were planning to return November 2020 but we’ll see with the lockdown. As soon as it’s safe to do so well be back to say hello to everyone again. Until then stay safe x
Can't wait for this to shut down to be over. Had to cancel 4 times. Need to get back there. Love this place. Great place. Stayed at the sisters resorts, but really like this one. Hoping for November. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love this place, a little older feel, not as many kids. Great service, pretty good food. The beach was nice, walked to Nayarit a couple times. Which might be a bit scary for some people as its off the beaten path.
Nice place but don’t go for the food.
Beautiful place. The staff and everyone who works there are very helpful and are doing everything they can to make your stay a pleasant experience, but the food was just so so. We have stayed in other Palace and the food has been excellent.
Great drinks a the sports bar
Four of us were there for a week in February, before COVID-19. Wonderful scenery and friendly staff. We enjoyed the sports bar everyday because of a drink they made for us ladies called the Coronado. Does anyone know how this was made or what the greenish color liquor was? It was almost a Tequila Sunrise with a cool twist. Thank you for your help in solving this mystery.