What We Love
- All-inclusive everything: the cocktails, the grub, the utter luxuriousness of it all.
- Royal Service - an exclusive boutique hotel within the resort, complete with butler service.
- Squeezing every ounce of stress out of your bod with hydro-massages, facials & the private gym.
- Feeling Zen with YHI Move classes that includes Prana, Power and Hatha yoga. Namaste.
- Getting your craft on with classes for making cocktails, sushi, stained glass, candles and more.
- The Kids Zone - water games & art workshops. For teens, DJ classes & mangrove tours.
Things to Know
- Only 35 minutes from the Punta Cana airport. Your dream vacay will be here zippity zip.
- Rally or beat the swim trunks off your opponent on four tennis courts. A little rivalry never hurt anybody.
- You can tee off at the world-renowned Cocotal Golf & Country Club. Bring your A game.
- In the surf, you can dive into kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving (for certified drivers).
- On terra firma, there are guided hikes, bike tours, a rock climbing wall, paddle tennis and more.
- There's killer entertainment: live music, Latin & Dominican parties, but that's just the tip of the beachberg.
Here, you'll get swept up in the sweeping coconut palms, delicious white sand, turquoise water and thatched-bungalow suites nestled in lush tropical gardens. If that's not enough to blow your hairs back, then the cuisine and drinks (both unlimited, of course), the spa, the water sports, the land stuff, and night time parties will plant a nonstop smile on your face. You won't know what hit you. Oh, but we do. It's called Beach Happiness.
At this resort, the memories begin when you arrive.
Royal Service Features (for ages 18 and older only):
- Personal butler service
- Complimentary cell phone to call your butler, featuring unlimited, local minutes and incoming calls
- Preferential reservations at spa, activities and excursions
- Private Royal Service pools with valet service
- Private Royal Service beach areas with valet service
- A la carte breakfast and lunch in an exclusive Royal Service restaurant
- Elegant VIP Lounge
- Gabi Club/Gabi Beach restaurants only included for Royal Service and guests of The Reserve.
We are proud to support the Punta Cana Promise as part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that True Beach Lovers are safe while traveling to one of the top beach destinations in the Dominican Republic. The Punta Cana Promise reaffirms our commitment to a set of security standards in one of the safest spots in the Caribbean.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy -Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating16681 reviews
Definitely helped that I came in knowing a decent bit of spanish but everyone was so quick to help out and the service was great! In particular, the tennis was great. The courts were always kept in great condition- thanks to our coach at the courts and also Domingo! Shoutout to Domingo- he helped us almost everyday at the tennis courts that we were staying at the resort. Will stay here again!
Very Good Holiday
I travelled with a friend to this resort and stayed from Feb 26 to March 11. We had a great time. The Paradisus is located on a beautiful section of Bavaro Beach. Their portion of the beach is wide, long, clean and not crowded unlike neighbouring beaches where there were wall-to -wall beach chairs. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and very well kept. The walk to the lobby from our room was very pleasant and along the walking paths was only about 10 minutes long. The pool was huge, clean and there were lots of lounge chairs. You could easily find a chair close to the pool bar and activities or off by yourself, whichever you preferred. The hotel was not nearly at capacity and so the restaurants at the beach were closed at dinner and relocated to the lobby area on a rotating basis. On two nights we chose to eat at the dinner buffet. We were flexible about time and place so did not have difficulty getting dinner reservations In our 2 week stay. we were only unable to get a reservation only on one night. We enjoyed the food at all the restaurants but Bano where we found the food too bland. However, others we encountered thought it was the best. Poole have varying tastes and I really think there’s something here for everyone. One comment I would have is that they should inform people, when providing the reservation, about the new location of the restaurant. One evening several parties all showed up at the Grill at the beach where the light was still sh8mg in the menu, only to find it closed. We quickly surmised that it must be in the lobby but it would have been better to have been informed of this. What really makes the resort stand out are its people! All staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and very hard working, even in difficult circumstances. The activity team especially stood out for us whether it be in the workshops, aqua fitness classes, or participation in the lobby or Gabi Beach activities and dancing. They contributed a great deal to making our holiday such a good time. A special thanks to Daryls Nunez, Germania (Naomi) José and Ronil Reyes. You are all wonderful!! Stay safe and stay well. We will definitely be back when that becomes possible again.
Problems with re-opening
They tried very hard to enhance the services but with half the staff it is difficult. We talked with the manager and he explained that they had a very rough time because of the false news about the United-Statiens who died of natural cause. So the people from the states almost deserted RD. We stayed at the Reserve which the buffet was very good. The buffet at Naos is still very good and a lot of choice. Most of the restaurants of were located near the Gaby bar were closed and relocated in the lobby. So one night it was the Grill (ok) and the Mole (ok) the other night was the Aqua (not very good - usually it was good) and the Fuego was the best one. The Bana is still good. The Vento was terrible but the Palapas still very good. The people at the Royal Service are doing their best to satisfied you and thanked them. Ranelly, Ramon and Juan still are fantastif at beach (Royal Service. Naeroby (such a nice and attentive lady), Liliane and Freddy at La Palapa are always to serve you and make you feel at home. All the animation is in the lobby which is very nice. I am sure that everything will be more than ok in couple of weeks.
Not worth the money
Most of the restaurants were close during our stay I heard the hotel was only at 60% full wifi in the room was not working for 4 days , very slow service and not worth the extra money But beach was very nice
The quality of food and service is lacking for what you pay. The language barrier was far too great as simple questions were not understood. There was no activity schedule, restaurants were not all open, spa amenities were not working, butler service was not really existent, and staff did not seem interested in providing a good experience and were often not friendly.