What We Love
- Perching on a comfy lounge chair on one of Cancun's favorite slices of white sands. Tranquil waves soothe you and are perfect for the kiddos.
- The KiddO Zone is a 50,000 sq. ft. supervised kid's club - splash pools, kid-friendly restaurants, kid's beach club, playground & tons of activities.
- Certified in-room babysitters are available so parents can enjoy date nights like a romantic dinner, beachfront couples massage or hit the nearby clubs.
- Getting pampered at the luscious Sensoria Spa. Every treatment is worth it. Spoil yourself!
Things to Know
- You're a quick 30 minutes from the airport and close to downtown Cancun.
- Pirate Adventures aboard the Captain Hook is fun for the entire family - treasure hunts, games & a pirate show.
- Booking the Family room gives you adjoining rooms - one for parents and one for kids.
Life will be grand here with all of the awesome perks you're expecting: endless epic entertainment, family-friendly activities and restaurants, plus a 50,000 sq. ft. area dedicated to kids, making this vacay the most fun for the little ones. And, this getaway shines the spotlight on Mexican culture with dining, dancing and decor. Most important, the food is delicious.
Exclusive, complimentary Grand Plus Perks available for all CheapCaribbean guests now through all of 2020:
- Access to VIP check-in and welcome lounge with soft drinks & snacks
- Preferred room assignment with an *even better* ocean view
- VIP Grand Plus wristband
LocationCancun Hotel Zone - Beachfront
General Policies & Fine Print
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis. As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel).
Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
* Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating4332 reviews
We accidentally booked this for our Spring Break trip, without realising this hotel was not really in the hub of young people, as it was a very family-orientated hotel. We worked through it though and it really did become a great spring-break holiday with a great ambiance. BUT BE WARNED TOURISTS - we were very safe about drinking only bottled water, but we stupidly did not think about the ice in the cocktails and I got severely unwell (resulting in needing to go to hospital) - so try to only drink pre-bottled beverages!
Decent reasonably priced resort
Pro's: Beautiful Beach. Ocean- No waves; shallow; white sand; clean; kayaks available at all times; drink service on the beach; beach vendors selling beautiful products at reasonable prices; climb wall in the water for the kids; plenty of chairs and umbrellas; volleyball; playground. Bartenders and concierge were friendly. Kids club was great! the staff were personable and really gave it their all! Kept the kids busy! Shows were good but not nightly. TixStix did balloon animals daily and was amazing as was the henna tattoo artist. Ice cream was available all day, every day. Coffee shop, although the staff ridiculously slow, was amazing. Piiza and pasta restaurant was good. Drinks were always available which was good since this resort is ALL about the kids! NOW FOR THE BAAAAD!!! Cons: The main thing that would make me NEVER visit again was the fact that you could not get a mimosa for breakfast. The bars didn't open until 10am. I am by no means an alcoholic but have never seen this with any resort and was not happy about it! There is a level of class to a drink served upon arrival and at breakfast! Food was not good. Snack bar served the same food daily. Buffet food was the same for every meal and nothing stood out as good. There was no "Mexican" restaurant! Seriously! There are only 3 restaurants, sort of as one is the buffet and one requires reservations and you can only make them on the day you want to eat there. There was a restaurant no one told us about not listed in our map that we discovered our last day. The rooms had an AWFUL odor as did the water in them. Rooms have no balcony which would have been great due to the stench! No stocked refrigerator. Thin walls and could hear EVERYTHING! The shower didn't have a real faucet but a waterfall with zero pressure. The Kid's zone was partially shut down due to upgrades being made and the waterslide (closed) was one of our main reasons to come. The swim up bar they advertised was adults only and construction was being done. The pool is small with no chairs in it and the trampoline and play things you see online are not there! All in all this is definitely geared towards kids, which was fine for us but NOT worth the money we paid. The beach is what makes it but there is nothing special about it and we will definitely not be returning.
Good value, great service!
When we first checked in our room smelled really musty. We asked to switch but nothing was open, but the next morning the concierge remembered and switched us to a better room. The rooms are older and could use some upgrading but the main facility, including restaurants and pools, is great. Where else can you rent a cabana by the beach for $10 per day with drink and food service from Francely who was attentive and awesome?
Had a blast! The beach and pool was fantastic. I highly recommend the restaurant La Bamba if you like seafood. Great for kids! 5 star service. Carlos Lopez and Rafael were amazing and super helpful! Cynthia the manager was great in getting us a table with no reservation.
The Oasis Palm was an awesome resort with incredible staff- the staff here are definitely what allows this resort to stand out from the rest. In all departments, from servers to bar tenders to entertainment staff, they were all friendly, fun, and more than willing to help! All staff were awesome, but a few especially stood out to our group: From the entertainment staff, Jesus was SO much fun. From dancing and playing volleyball on the beach, to chatting in the lobby at night time, he went above and beyond to make this experience special and make us feel like we were apart of the Oasis community. From the beach bar, Carlos was fun, friendly, and sooo efficient! When seeing him at the bar in the morning, you knew it was going to be an awesome day. From the seafood restaurant La Bamba, Eddie was so sweet! His service was fast and friendly, and he went out of his way to make our experience memorable. From the servers on the beach, Laura was an absolute gem! She helped keep our beach space tidy while patiently taking our large orders and returning back in no time- despite how disorganized our group was. She made our time on the beach even more relaxing than we could have imagined, and she always had the most lovely smile on her face. Overall, the staff at Oasis Palm were the highlight of our trip. Thanks to everyone who made this week what it was! Cheers!