What We Love
- Choose from five different dinner menus at Blue Restaurant.
- Pair fine wine with A la carte delicacies with help from our sommelier or enjoy more than 30 varieties of tequila at the Agavero Tequila Lounge.
- Relax with a rejuvenating hot stone massage or aromatherapy treatment on the beach.
Things to Know
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is toddler inclusive providing strollers, cribs, bottle sterilizer and more essentials you may need during your stay.
- Enjoy an unlimited amount of premium and top-shelf drinks!
- All meals and snacks A la carte
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages including house wine and selection of international premium brand alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service food and drink
- Minibar with beer, water & soft drinks (restocked daily)
- Non-motorized water sports and land sports
General Policies & Fine Print
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating4844 reviews
We just returned from Azul Fives for the third time
The trip was wonderful, beaches clean and beautiful, food excellent, service was above and beyond. We are booked for next year already and have requested our butlers Ivan and Enoc! The Italian restaurant is always our favorite. We had excellent servers in all food services. We didn't get our emerald benefits due to lack of communication. Be sure you understand their system, just because you buy into emerald, depending on where you stay if you will get emerald benefits or not! we had no problems returning home inspite of the virus.
Disappointed so far!
My hubby & I are here for our 3rd visit to this resort. Our past visits we loved it so much my sister & her hubby decided to join us this time. Hotel has made a few changes from our last visit & we are quite disappointed. What used to be a fantastic resort has now become average in our opinion. The 2 things we loved most about this place has changed. The restaurants used to be reservation-free & the bali beds were first come first serve. Now you have to make supper reservations & Fridays you have to pay $100US for a bed. As you can imagine, most beds are sitting empty. We are here until Feb 12 & although the food & staff are still great, we can’t see returning here in future if this is how they plan on running resort from now on. I was planning on returning in November for a girls’ trip but now I won’t even consider it. Thoroughly disappointed!
Great holiday with fantastic staff
A great 5 star 🌟 hotel and excellent service and staff. Have to give credit to Angel from Zavaz bar, he made our holiday we will definitely be returning very soon 👍 food was amazing in all restaurants
LOVED this resort! took my brothers to this resort to relax and enjoy the sun. We arrived late and the restaurants were closing up when the manager decided to keep the restaurant open just for us. This was an act of kindness and wonderful customer service. Thank you for feeding us and making us feel at home.
Leaving tomorrow after a fantastic two weeks at the Azul Beach. Our second holiday here and it didn’t disappoint. Great food, facilities and the staff are just amazing. Special mention to Mariana, Evelio, David, Angel and Lucia from the beach bar team who took great care of us. Also to Alex in the entertainment team for the beach volleyball twice a day! Santa even turned up but not on a sleigh, Mexico style! See you all soon! Cheers Mark Brennan Yorkshire, England