What We Love
- At this breakfast-included resort, you'll love direct access to the beach and pools spread throughout the resort.
- Activities are available for you and the entire family - mini golf, tennis, pool games, ping pong, dance classes and more.
- Book some time at the spa for complete relaxation - massages, water circuit and facials.
- Cartagena is full of historic buildings - definitely take time to tour this fascinating city.
Things to Know
- The resort is located 5 minutes from the airport. You'll be sitting beachside soon!
- The Capitan Estrella Club for the kids has tons of activities to keep them entertained while you relax poolside.
- The 10th floor Erre De Ramon Rexia restaurant has some of the best views and delicious cuisine.
- The Mangrove Cave is in front of the resort where you can tour the tunnels and explore nature and see a variety of exotic animals.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3486 reviews
Good safe family resort. Convenient to old city. Just avoid the laundry service!
Our family of 4 including girls ages 10 and 12 enjoyed our stay. The pools were nice and well-maintained. The water slide was a big hit. There was a good breakfast buffet food. We had a clean room. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel takes pride in keeping its guests safe. The beach is great for running and kite-surfing. Taxis to the old city were inexpensive and readily available.
Great Presidents’ Day weekend trip
We had an incredible vacation at Hotel Las America’s Casa de Playa and booked a couple day tours with Alex Rocha, with Experience Real Cartagen. The Tours where outstanding very professional and knowledgeable about the history of Cartagena
Food was good and everything sufficiently clean. But The hotel has a large conference room. Most of the guests are business people. This gives an unpleasant atmosphere. The biggest point is that those business people have evening parties outside until the middle of the night with the volume of the music incredibly loud. The sound is so loud that you cannot sleep through it. The companies also reserve the entire swimming pool area and restaurant. In my life I have slept in many hotels but I have never experienced this. Beach is not nice, a lot of people want to sell you something every 30 sec
Nice Stay in Cartagena
This is a convenient and nice place to relax in Colombia. I was impressed with the security and the people who want to help you. There are a lot of vendors at the beach but they do not bother you too much once they know you. It is entertaining too, but if you want complete peace and quiet you will need to go somewhere else. You get a lot in regards to food for the price.
Excellent Stay! Highly recommend this resort. It’s great for families or couples. Has good good and great drinks.
Excellent Stay! Highly recommend this resort. It’s great for families or couples. Has good good and great drinks. Casa de campo rooms are closer to the beach. The tower rooms are modern and have an adults pool. Highly recommend the spa and it’s services. Comfy stay!