What We Love
- We love that the gorgeous infinity pools are open 24 hours at La Concha resort, perfect for a stylishly lit night swim.
- The chic decor creates an atmosphere of luxury.
- There's a variety of restaurant at the resort that offer a variety of international cuisine.
Things to Know
- You get the best of both worlds at this resort: the beach for relaxation and the city for excitement. That's a win-win situation!
- San Juan is a hub of culture. Step outside of the resort and explore this unique destination.
- The on-site fitness center provides the best place to get in shape with a beach view.
The pure-white sands of Condado Beach are perfect for working on that tan, and the infinity pools and pool lounges have guests enjoying the Puerto Rican sun in style. Sunbathing has a way of working up an appetite, and the resort offers several options. Enjoy Spanish croquettes served tapas-style with San Juan flair at poolside Solero, or feast on diver scallops and Ahi tuna ceviche at Perla, where guests dine in the iconic, seashell-shaped San Juan landmark surrounded by a reflecting pool. When you've had your fill, bars and clubs line the nearby sidewalks, including the Lobby Bar at La Concha Renaissance. A San Juan resort hotspot, the Lobby Bar offers dancing, drinks and non-stop partying.
You'll want to take advantage of the gorgeous beach with nearby jet-skiing, snorkeling, surfing, and sailing all within five miles. Had plenty of the beach? Old San Juan is full of shops and restaurants, and the historic Fuerte San Felipe del Morro and San Juan Cathedral are unforgettable. El Yunque Rain Forest is only eight miles, where you might get a glimpse of the endangered Puerto Rican Parrot. The Camuy Caves are a breathtaking treat for subterranean explorers.
Sightseeing is awesome, but it takes a lot out of you, so we love that Zen Spa is nearby for a Perfect Duo massage, a Swedish and Shiatsu combo that relaxes every muscle. When it's time to call it a day, enjoy the comforts of your luxury room.
This hotel is NOT all-inclusive. Food and drink must be purchased separately.
Unless otherwise specified, all services are available for an additional charge.
LocationSan Juan - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
A hotel-imposed fee plus tax is included in your room rate. Please see below for the inclusions.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Enhanced wireless internet connection
• Local and 1-800 phone calls
• 2 hours of bicycle use per day
• 2 bottles of water served daily
• Casino match bet coupon of 25USD value
• Beach & umbrellas services
• Fitness center amenities
The above list may not be comprehensive. The hotel can provide inclusions when you check-in.