What We Love
- All-inclusive paradise in the stunningly beautiful La Cruz de Huanacaxtle with views for days.
- The Eva Mandarina Beach Club is the place to be. Lounge chairs, cocktails & a chic oceanside locale.
- The resort's infinity pool overlooks the ocean & includes a whirlpool tub, lounge chairs & lots of chillaxin' ops.
- Hiking the surrounding hills is a great way to start your day. Your snaps will dazzle.
Things to Know
- The resort is located about 30 minutes from the airport in the Banderas Hills. Salud to vacay.
- The Makawe Spa is ahhhh-somely relaxing. The Zen-inspired steam room & plunge pools complete the experience.
- Domestic & international premium cocktails. All day. Every day.
- The beach shuttle runs every half hour to the resort's private beach club.
Please note: Although this is an adults-only resort for the majority of the property (including pools, ala carte restaurants, etc.), children are allowed at 1 pool and 1 restaurant. However, children are very infrequent guests at this hotel and all rooms are located in an adults-only area. There are a limited amount of Vacation Club owners in the hotel and they may have kids but their rooms are in a separate section.
LocationRiviera Nayarit, Mexico
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel does allow Spring Breakers/Student Groups.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.