What We Love
- This all-inclusive resort in Puerto Plata has 3 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzis, and a gorgeous beachfront location.
- The Wet Feet sunset dining experience by the pool or beach is SO romantic!
- The kids will love the rock climbing wall and all the activities sprinkled throughout the resort.
Things to Know
- Puerto Plata is fast becoming a hot Dominican Republic destination. The beaches and the water and the sun are enticing.
- The entertainment at night is varied with different themes and shows.
- This resort includes it all - kids & teens clubs, swim-up bar, a full spa, water sports and activities like tennis, climbing wall and archery.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.