What We Love
- Emotions Beach Resort offers several different restaurants and bars, plus three pools and plenty of activities to do! The kids love the climbing wall!!!
Things to Know
- Not only do you have all the resort activities, but being on Juan Dolio Beach is like having your own private oasis with a small beach town feel.
This all-inclusive haven includes on-site fun like ping-pong, beach volleyball, a climbing wall and even a batting cage - now that sounds like a good way to burn off some steam! With three pools and a beach, you'll have plenty of things to keep you entertained. But this vacay is also about soakin' up the sun and surf.
And, speaking of surf - if you're up for spending a little more, you can dine at the Lobster Grill Bigaro. Or check out the other delicious cuisines at Ergos, Oregano or Amici. Remember to grab a glass of wine at Oak and take in the sunset at night.
Awwwww - your stress is melting into the sands now, isn't it?! Go ahead and let the sounds of the waves take you away at Emotions Beach Resort.
The hotel is All-Inclusive.
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Alcoholic beverages and cocktails
- Local drinks, beer and soft drinks
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- All taxes and fees
- Restaurants Bigaro, Pitahaya, Milwaukee (only local beers included) and Oak (house wine included) not included in All-Inclusive.