What We Love
- The resort boasts a 76,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art hydroponic greenhouse so most of the dishes are created with fresh, local and sustainable products.
- This adults-only escape haven allows for the best romantic getaway with no kids in sight.
- Head to the Culinary Theatre for the resort’s monthly culinary series where food and wine become the main attraction in a delectable performance.
Things to Know
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is only 25 minutes south of Cancun International Airport, 15 minutes north of Playa del Carmen and 30 minutes away from golf courses and stunning natural cenotes.
- The resort’s Gourmet Inclusive® Experience has dietary accommodations for guests with allergies or vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
- All meals and snacks A la carte
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service food and drink
- Taxes and gratuities for all plan inclusions
LocationRiviera Maya - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating14516 reviews
Great spot to relax!
This destination was recommended to me by a coworker and it did not disappoint! All the staff on property went out of there way to greet us each day...beach was great, plenty of pool choices and of course food and drink was great!!
Love this Hotel! 💛
Everything about this hotel is first class!! I cannot find any faults at all. We really enjoyed having a long beach front to walk along in the evening after having a really enjoyable meal at one of the top class restaurants. My favourite thing though are the staff who are all wonderful!!
This resort is excellent except after a few days of being there you will get a notice from your concierge that they would like for you to stop by, do not agree to this. They will then take you on a trip around the resort then back to their offices and try to persuade you to join their exotic club, DO NOT DO IT!!!! They will tell you that you will save over 70%, not true, travel agents have better rates! They keep you there, trying their hardest to get you to sign, give you alcohol, give you a swim out casita, promise you the word, this is not true. The percentage off is on the Karisma prices, not your everyday travel agent savings. The casitas are not for sapphire members, you can go there but you have no privileges. The resort otherwise is outstanding! The water is a has a lot of coral so hard to be in without getting hurt or stepping on coral. The only downfall is the wasted day of them trying to get you to join the club, just don't do it! It was a wasted day, we have not used our membership and we have had it for 2 years now. Most of the sorts are not adults only, Azul resorts the kids can come over to all of the restaurants. No preferred club! You have to be a member to be in the private area, otherwise known to other resorts as the preferred club.
Excellant service. Every staff member went out of their way to make sure your stay was perfect. Rooms were always sparkling clean. Great variety of restaurants. Even relaxing days just by the pool were outstanding with the employees service and caring.
1st Time Excellece
Very relaxed and a wonderful place. Make reservations quickly for the restaurants you want. Everything else was very easy and smooth. All the staff went out of their way to be friendly and courteous. As a first timer in Mexico, it could not have gone better.