What We Love
- The resort overlooks Puerto Morelos National Reef Park on the Mayan Riviera and is strategically nestled between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- Keep your fitness goals on target with pilates, yoga, treadmills and a spinning room.
- Chic, modern rooms (with balconies or terraces) that wow you with magical ocean, pool or garden views.
- The melt-in-the-sand spa offers indulgent temazcal steam baths, a hydrotherapy zone, Zen garden, tai chi instruction and more
Things to Know
- The resort is less than 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is open to adults guests as well as families with children.
- Buffet and a la carte gourmet meals - bring your appetite.
- All domestic and imported beverages (woo hoo!).
- Nightly entertainment and/or theme shows.
- Daytime pool and beach activities - or you can just lounge.
- Kid's club (sometimes, you just need a break from those darlings).
- Taxes and gratuities. We've got your back on this one.
The Elite All-Inclusive Package include:
- Guaranteed ocean view accommodations
- All meals and house-brand drinks at the restaurants of all 4 hotels including premium menu items
- Preferred seating in a la carte restaurants
- Room service
- Unlimited greens fees and tennis court fees at El Cid Golf and Country Club (equipment not included)
General Policies & Fine Print
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3604 reviews
Dreams come true
The most wonderful trip you could ever imagine From locations to people the food the activities everything is just perfect. I especially love the fishing. The Aries fleet is amazing and makes it even better
This is our 11th trip and probably our best to the El Cid resorts. This is the fourth year we have stayed at the Marina and it's become our favorite. We started out the day with breakfast in the Marina restaurant where Jorge Fragoso always found us a great table and Hugo Hurlado and Rodrigo Jimenez provided the best service. From there we headed to the pools where Fidel Valenzuela Reyes totally entertained us and Hector Diaz and Oscar Orona kept us fed and hydrated. Evenings were spent in their many wonderful restaurants. One of our favorites was La Terraza. The manager, Carlos Hernandez (a great singer), was so accom. odating and Mitchell Sandival Macias, Felipe Guido, and Tomas Alapizco gave great service even to the point of going to another restaurant to get our grandson's favorite ice cream. Misael Paez served us on three different occasions in the Italian restaurant and could not have been more gracious. We spent 5 weeks there and the staff have become our family. Carmen Diaz checked in with us almost everyday to make sure things were going well. Julio Sanchez, at the front door, showed us some of the rooms for possible future stays. The medic at the Country Club,Jesus Manuel Partida Rodriguez, attended to my husband when he took a face plant on the pickleball court. He sent for Gil Acevedo (transportation Moro) who got us quickly to the doctor and provided information and entertainment on our many shuttle trips. Martin Hernandez, lobby bar bartender, has especially become family and friend. He kept us hydrated during evenings of music and dancing. The rooms, grounds, and especially the staff are HEAVEN!!!
El Cid Marina
Señor Gomez I wrote a review in previous comments section so I’ll copy here as I need to have 200 characters to submit. The El Cid Marina complex is our favorite...from the bellboys to housekeeping to waitstaff all your employees seem genuinely happy to serve us. I’d like to give a special nod to two of your staff that we always look forward to seeing. The first is Olivia and she works in housekeeping...she always thinks of special touches to make us feel welcome...please let her know how much she improves our stay. The second is the manager of what we call the “cave pool”...Fidel is very attentive to all his guests needs and makes sure everything we might want is taken cate of...we can be needful! These are scary times for your staff and families...let hem know they are in our thoughts and prayers as are you. Brad y Tahnee Waters
We Love Mazatlan
Great hotel with a great view. We loved the breakfasts in the terrace and we love the poolside and beachside service for lunch. Although we only ate there one night the food was great. but part of mazatlan's charm is going out at night and eating at the various restaurants around the city. My only complaint and it wouldn't be a complaint is that there wasn't free Wi-Fi. But we were there towards the end of the week when covid 19 became big news And it would have been nice to have Wi-Fi. We loved Carlos on the beach. He took great care of us. We love the view from our balcony and we love the quiet of a smaller property.
Beautiful place to visit
The staff is amazing! I have never been treated so good. Very helpful no matter what the questions were and most importantly everyone always had a smile on their face. The property was very clean. I will be back again one day to visit. Thank you all so much for a great vacation!