What We Love
- The resort overlooks Puerto Morelos National Reef Park on the Mayan Riviera and is strategically nestled between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- Keep your fitness goals on target with pilates, yoga, treadmills and a spinning room.
- Chic, modern rooms (with balconies or terraces) that wow you with magical ocean, pool or garden views.
- The melt-in-the-sand spa offers indulgent temazcal steam baths, a hydrotherapy zone, Zen garden, tai chi instruction and more
Things to Know
- The resort is less than 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is open to adults guests as well as families with children.
- Buffet and a la carte gourmet meals - bring your appetite.
- All domestic and imported beverages (woo hoo!).
- Nightly entertainment and/or theme shows.
- Daytime pool and beach activities - or you can just lounge.
- Kid's club (sometimes, you just need a break from those darlings).
- Taxes and gratuities. We've got your back on this one.
The Elite All-Inclusive Package include:
- Guaranteed ocean view accommodations
- All meals and house-brand drinks at the restaurants of all 4 hotels including premium menu items
- Preferred seating in a la carte restaurants
- Room service
- Unlimited greens fees and tennis court fees at El Cid Golf and Country Club (equipment not included)
General Policies & Fine Print
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3602 reviews
El Cid Marina
Señor Gomez I wrote a review in previous comments section so I’ll copy here as I need to have 200 characters to submit. The El Cid Marina complex is our favorite...from the bellboys to housekeeping to waitstaff all your employees seem genuinely happy to serve us. I’d like to give a special nod to two of your staff that we always look forward to seeing. The first is Olivia and she works in housekeeping...she always thinks of special touches to make us feel welcome...please let her know how much she improves our stay. The second is the manager of what we call the “cave pool”...Fidel is very attentive to all his guests needs and makes sure everything we might want is taken cate of...we can be needful! These are scary times for your staff and families...let hem know they are in our thoughts and prayers as are you. Brad y Tahnee Waters
We Love Mazatlan
Great hotel with a great view. We loved the breakfasts in the terrace and we love the poolside and beachside service for lunch. Although we only ate there one night the food was great. but part of mazatlan's charm is going out at night and eating at the various restaurants around the city. My only complaint and it wouldn't be a complaint is that there wasn't free Wi-Fi. But we were there towards the end of the week when covid 19 became big news And it would have been nice to have Wi-Fi. We loved Carlos on the beach. He took great care of us. We love the view from our balcony and we love the quiet of a smaller property.
Beautiful place to visit
The staff is amazing! I have never been treated so good. Very helpful no matter what the questions were and most importantly everyone always had a smile on their face. The property was very clean. I will be back again one day to visit. Thank you all so much for a great vacation!
El Cid facilities are very well-designed and maintained and their employees are exceptional! Employees seem to really understand hospitality - they are always friendly and eager to help in any way. Our dining experiences were always very good to great!! The tours offered by El Cid's tour company (ProNature or something like that) are fun, informative opportunities to get off the resort and experience rural communities.
Winter 2020 at El Cid Marina Hotel - Mazatlan Mexico
We had to cut our winter vacation short because of the virus. But our stay this winter at El Cid Marina Hotel was as usual - top notch! From the pool staff - Fidel, Jose Luis, Hector, Jose Juan and Esau we were treated with excellent service. The bell boys- Rafael, Ivan, Edgar, Valario, Miguel, Julio and Julius Caesar- who were always there for our transportation and other needs. To the marina breakfast crew - Lupita, Jorge, Hugo, Esmeralda, Daniel and Eddie - thank you for such great service. Thank you to Octavio for his excellent care in the gym. To Alphonso for the excellent service given for room service. To Dante and the rest of the pool activity staff - thank you for continued excellent service and care. To the staff at the La Terraza restaurant - Phillip, Carlos and Tomas - thank you for the above and beyond service given to us and our friends. To our maid Laura - who always greeted us with a smile and a song! We hope we are lucky enough to get you next year! To our girls in the Elite Room - always helpful - always with a smile - thank you to Alejandra, Marissa, Astrit and Evelyne! Special mention to Emilia - your help is beyond what we expect! And last but not least to Armando - we know your job isn't easy but we appreciate everything you do for us. These are the people that should be recognized and we thank you all for making our 2020 winter vacation the best one yet!