What We Love
- If you've been wanting an excuse to work on your swing, the unlimited green fees are a great way to enjoy some time out on the course.
- The resort breaks down the fun by age group with Baby Paradise, Kids’ Paradise and Teen Paradise kids clubs.
- The resort has seven restaurants and seven bars for every food craving.
Things to Know
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is 10 minutes away from The Cancun International Airport.
- The public transit route goes through to the bars and nightclubs and takes approximately 15 minutes to get there.
- All taxes, service charges and gratuities
- All meals and snacks daily
- 24-hour food and room service (with $5 service fee per order)
- Unlimited consumption of domestic and imported beverages (imported brands for scotch, gin, brandy & vodka)
- Daily shuttles to marina Aquaworld (twice a day)
- Paradise Club for babies, kids and teens
- 7 restaurants and 7 bars
LocationCancun - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating12925 reviews
Great Staff throughout property
Staff was great from the moment we checked in to when we left. Jesus with the bellboy service was incredible not only assisting with our luggage but helping us with transportation and all our questions. Andrea with concierge was so helpful in explaining how to get reservations at the on property restaurants. Made it to Waynes Boots for a good steak and the mechanical bull as well as the Italian restaurant. Snack bar and buffets offered quality options for everyone. Adult pool with swim up bar was quiet but a nice touch. The staff that hosted daily games in the big pool were great! Nightly shows at 8:30 are worth attending and following that they put on another fun event at 10:00 pm in the lobby bar area with bingo one night, ping pong tourney another. This is a kid friendly property with a game room, movie theater, mini golf, water slides, but there are also areas that are adult only. Hats off to all the bartenders/waitstaff throughout the property who kept the fun drinks flowing. Would come back to this property again.
Thank you so much to the friendly stuff! People working there are the best! We come back every year and see that most of the waiters and chief are a great team and still working there! It’s like coming back to friends to visit! Food, service, ocean and kids club are very good. Facilities are a little bit outdated, but the stuff is the best and strongest part of this place, it especially matters when you stay with kids.
Great Family resort
Value for the money, staff is accommodating and the food was always good. Service was excellent! Rooms a bit dated. Cleaning staff did any excellent job cleaning and restocking our mini bar. Kids club was well run!
Great food and amenities.
Great resort for families. Outstanding service. Food was great at the buffet! The beach is a bit rough. The ammendities were clean and well maintained. I will suggest more activities in the pool area.
Never seen so many kids in one place!
Great hotel if you have kids and want a family vacation. We were a young couple and definitely was shocked at the number of kids running around the place. The hotel does offer adult areas but in general they were low energy with not even music playing. The hotel staff was amazing and definitely worked extremely hard for guests. Definitely stay here if you have kids stay away otherwise.