What We Love
- If you've been wanting an excuse to work on your swing, the unlimited green fees are a great way to enjoy some time out on the course.
- The resort breaks down the fun by age group with Baby Paradise, Kids’ Paradise and Teen Paradise kids clubs.
- The resort has seven restaurants and seven bars for every food craving.
Things to Know
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- The resort is 10 minutes away from The Cancun International Airport.
- The public transit route goes through to the bars and nightclubs and takes approximately 15 minutes to get there.
- All taxes, service charges and gratuities
- All meals and snacks daily
- 24-hour food and room service (with $5 service fee per order)
- Unlimited consumption of domestic and imported beverages (imported brands for scotch, gin, brandy & vodka)
- Daily shuttles to marina Aquaworld (twice a day)
- Paradise Club for babies, kids and teens
- 7 restaurants and 7 bars
LocationCancun - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating12994 reviews
Jesus was Amazing From the start! He was very welcoming. When I asked if he can help us with out belonging for a room change he didn’t hesitate at all.Service was Quick! Really Appreciate his time & Dedication. Always smiling & willing to attend! That’s what you call great service!!! Will definitely be back & Recommend this hotel to friends.
Jesus (bellboy) was fantastic the entire trip! Was good. He was very attentive. Limited availability of food on trip, but the service never faltered. Thank you to the Crown staff for dedication and all.
No Customer service. The pools are dirty, my son cut his toe inside the pool. There was cockroaches inside my room. Be careful with the snack bar chicken wings was undercooked. Didn’t feel safe, Customer service manager Jose Hernandez was very rude.
Jesus balboy was a great help for us while we stayed in Cancun. Helped with bags as we got to the hotel and when we left. I appreciate all the help we received from him. The hotel was also really clean
Living life to the fullest
These vacations are awesome and I’m loving just relaxing. Even with our current situation we are enjoying it as axing. This is what I was looking for sun and fun. From the el Mexican restaurant Los Gallios German was awesome. Angel and Mario from the entertainment was awesome they kept our spirits up and we enjoyed all the water exercise they were awesome. Everyone that I encountered was awesome and very approachable. I had a blast here.