What We Love
- All-inclusive beauty on the posh white sands in Punta Cana.
- Noble Beach Prize Winner for "The Bomb-est Bar" (2015-2016). Ask for "The Sandy" at PURE on the beach.
- Blue pools, blue ocean and lots of sunshine make working on your tan easy.
- Sippin' on a fresh juice made from locally grown fruits from the juice bar on the beach.
Things to Know
- Just a zippy twenty minutes from the airport. A welcome cocktail is waiting.
- You can snag a one hour golf intro class. You might as well fine-tune your swing.
- Privileged guests get an exclusive lounge, 24-hour room service, preferred access at restaurants & more.
- Don't miss booking a beachside massage under a palapa. Ahhhh-somely relaxing.
LocationPunta Cana - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
*Important Information for our guests*
The Dominican Republic imposes various restrictions each year for Easter. The restrictions usually begin the Thursday prior to Good Friday, and run a few days past Easter Sunday. The following regulations may be enforced:
*Motorized and non-motorized watersports may be banned
*Alcohol consumption may be restricted (most resorts obtain a special permit which enables them to serve alcohol to non-native persons during the ban)
*Music may be limited or silenced
These rules are designed for the safety of everyone, as beaches get extremely busy during this period.