What We Love
- It's a true island getaway where you can hunker down, & dig into some laid-back island living.
- The secluded beach is ideal for snorkeling and sand castle creations.
- If you're lounging in the pool for the day, you can swim-up to grab your next cocktail.
- For all your fishermen out there, let the cook grill up your catch of the day.
Things to Know
- You'll be digging your toes into the sand very soon. March Harbour Int'l is only six miles away from the resort.
- Ogling the gorgeous boats at the marina, then renting your own to take out to sea.
- Divers and snorkelers alike will love exploring the waters, which are teaming with vibrant fish.
- Great vacay spot for families - kids clubs, lots to explore and a chill vibe that let's everyone unplug.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.