‹ Return to In The News
CheapCaribbean.com Targets Beach Lovers with New Brand Look and Increased Inventory in Growing Markets
April 8, 2015
- Dallas, TX - Are you a #TrueBeachLover looking for a vacation that's less money, less worry and more beach? Look no further than CheapCaribbean.com, which today debuted a new look, enhancing the leading beach vacation website as a gathering place for like-minded travelers along with expanded product offerings for sun-and-sand getaways. With the best travel deals to more than 60 destinations and 600 resorts throughout the Caribbean and Mexico and access to beach vacation specialists, CheapCaribbean.com provides exclusive insider deals and tips, in-depth content on hotel properties and destinations, as well as authentic user reviews for #TrueBeachLovers.
The new CheapCaribbean.com brand aims to connect with consumers in a fun and creative way, highlighting the Dallas-based company as ambassadors of the beach with multiple booking benefits:
- CheapCaribbean.com “owns the beach,” saving consumers time with their search as the brand only offers beach vacations and knows the destinations and hotel properties travelers should visit. With the best “beach brash” expertise and insights in the region as well as the Apple Leisure Group advantage with diverse inventory, charter air and more, CheapCaribbean.com has a wealth of knowledge that saves consumers time with the planning and booking process.
- CheapCaribbean.com offers “nice packages,” saving consumers money with the best beach deals across all price points with no hidden resort fees or taxes as well as a “price match guarantee”
- CheapCaribbean.com has on-staff, knowledgeable “BhDs in beachology,” saving consumers the stress of booking a vacation on their own by talking to beach specialists in customer service centers in Phoenix, AZ and Doylestown, PA who know the destinations and resorts firsthand and will help find and book the getaway that best fits traveler’s vacation style.
“CheapCaribbean.com is aiming to create a movement of beach enthusiasts, connecting them with the experiences that we are most passionate about,” said President Steve Dumaine. “Because we focus only on the Caribbean and Mexico, we know the resorts, how to get there and how to get the best deals, better than anyone else. This means less time, worry and money for our customers.”
Since joining the company in July 2014, Dumaine’s focus has been on innovation, growth, and forward-thinking developments, which is evident through recent brand partnerships and news:
- Invested $10 million in redesign and new platform for CheapCaribbean.com to ensure the website operates under the most advanced technology and will expand to mobile first experience in the coming months, making it a seamless experience for users on all devices. The new platform will offer endless upsides charter rates, gateway specific pricing and more.
- In January, CheapCaribbean.com began offering trips to Haiti through partnerships with the Haiti Tourism Board and Moulin Sur Mer, its first hotel partner in the region. Additional properties joining the CheapCaribbean.com roster include Karibe Hotel, Marriott Port-au-Prince, Club Indigo and Kaliko Beach Club.
- Due to high demand, the brand will be adding more product in Costa Rica, Puerto Rico and Belize in the coming months. In addition, Deal of Fortune, formerly called Seas the Deal (Opaque packages at up to 65% off at one of three all-inclusive resorts in the destination customers choose), will expand to offer Puerto Rico and Costa Rica.
- With CheapCaribbean.com under the Apple Leisure Group umbrella of companies along with AMResorts, CheapCaribbean.com offers inventory from the six luxury AMResort brands, with a variety of new property openings in the coming months: Dreams Dominicus (July), Breathless Los Cabos (September), Secrets Akumal, Riviera Maya and Secrets Papagayo, Costa Rica (November), Dreams Playa Mujeres (December) and Dreams Buenaventura Panama (2016), Zoetry Isla Di Oro Aruba (2018).
With an increasing demand for travel to the Caribbean and Mexico, CheapCaribbean.com believes there is an opportunity for double-digit growth in 2015. With 12% growth over the past few years, the brand is well positioned to achieve its business goals and will do so by continuing to offer consumers the best value and best experience. “CheapCaribbean.com will continue to bring the best product at the best value to our customers and partners,” said Dumaine. “Our goal is to offer consumers with a variety of beach experience options from budget-friendly to luxury, mainstream to off-the-beaten-path, and everything in between.”
Follow and engage with the new CheapCaribbean.com brand on Facebook (@CheapCaribbean.com)
, Twitter (@CheapCaribbean)
, Pinterest (@CheapCaribbean)
and Tumblr (blogcheapcaribbean)
and tell us why you are a #TrueBeachLover
CheapCaribbean.com is the leading online resource for travelers interested in vacation deals to the Caribbean and Mexico. Its mission is to be the premier e-commerce beach company by inspiring and fulfilling the dreams of its stakeholders. The CheapCaribbean.com website provides in-depth content on hotel properties and destinations, including authenticated user reviews, exclusive insider tips, as well as beautiful destination photos. The online travel site has grown dramatically since its inception 14 years ago. The site attracts more than 19 million unique visitors a year, resulting in more than 1.1 million customers serviced.
Sophia Stoller, CheapCaribbean.com