Cheap Caribbean wants every trip to be the best it can be. That’s why we’ve partnered with Trip Mate – to create a travel protection plan designed for your needs. Travel protection from Trip Mate can provide benefits before and during your trip to help protect your travel investment, your belongings and most importantly, you.
- Our Enhanced plan provides covered reasons for cancellations, as well as a Cancel for Any Reason benefit, which reimburses up to 75% of your non-refundable trip costs.
- Financial protection when plans change due to reasons such as covered illness, job loss, severe weather and more.
- Reimbursement of prepaid, non-refundable expenses for covered trip interruptions and delays or for the purchase of necessary items if luggage is delayed more than 24 hours.
- Emergency medical reimbursement for covered expenses incurred while on your trip.
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance hotline and concierge services.
We've partnered with Trip Mate to provide our valued customers with travel protection. All you have to do is select the travel protection plan that's best for you during checkout when you book your trip with CheapCaribbean.com.
The Travel Insurance Benefits are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and administered by: Trip Mate, Inc.,* (*in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO, 64114, 1-833-791-2989. Non-Insurance Services: are not insurance benefits. One Call 24-hour Assistance Services are provided by: One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network, Inc. and Global Xpi Medical Records Services are provided by Trip Mare. Benefits on this page are described on a general basis only. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all insurance coverages and services. This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Plan Description or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction.