What We Love
- It's a boutique-sized, all-inclusive resort that makes your pleasure a priority.
- The cushy, spacious rooms come with all the extras, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth speakers and yoga mats.
- The oceanfront deck faces a stunning Caribbean seascape that's the perfect backdrop for casual cocktail and romantic sunsets.
- An adults-only serenity pool - the perfect spot for "me-time".
- Relax at the spa and enjoy a variety of complimentary services.
- Splurge on exclusive beach and pool amenities. You deserve it.
Things to Know
- Just a short ride from the airport to this Barbados oasis.You'll have a cocktails in hand before you know it.
- Enjoy fitness classes as often as you would like, including yoga and Pilates.
- With the Dine Around Program, you can sip and savor delicious offerings at other Elegant Hotels on the island.
- Tee it up at the Barbados South Coast Golf Club - you'll receive three rounds of top-flight golfing as part of your stay.
- Jump in to special events hosted at our coffee shop, including wine pairings, rum tastings and culinary workshops.
- Water taxis are available to take you to the select Elegant sister properties on the West Coast.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating762 reviews
We travelled with our baby and toddler as part of a round the world trip. The room we had was stunning and the staff super helpful and friendly. Our toddler had a bad ear infection and they were great at organising a driver and hospital appointment for us. The beach is beautiful but sea was quite rough for the little ones and they have a dangerous apples at the end of the beach you need to make sure the kids don’t touch. The restaurants were great, we loved the live music and all the guests were super friendly to each other. There is a boat shuttle to the other hotels in this chain and it was great to be able to use all their restaurants too. We preferred the adults only pool but couldn’t use it. If we returned we would come without the children.
This is the best hotel ever staff are fabulous would highly recommend thanks to Kim and all her team. Went on a fantastIc tour arranged with a local taxi firm. Avoid Sam the man on the beach he doesn’t work for a taxi firm and although very charming his prices are above the firm that waves uses plus not sure if he has an licence. Fantastic stay
Visited Barbados for my partners 50th Birthday. Staying at Waves in Prospect Bay. What a gem of a place! Could not fault it in anyway. Beautiful seafront large room ( more like a junior suite), amazing food, great quality and quantity, friendly, professional staff, they made it such a relaxing, fun holiday and can't thank them enough. Kendrick (Kenny behind the bar) Pam the beach lady, Akheem behind the reception. They made my partners 50th Birthday special with cake and wine put into our room, lovely touch. Can't thank them enough for the fantastic time, will certainly go back after this horrendous virus disappears.
The perfect hotel
First stay, unfortunately it short due to Covid-19. Will definitely revisit. Staff very pleasant, food good and location perfect. The child free zone is ideal, quiet and peaceful. Choice of restaurant s also good.
Second visit (so far!)
We arrived on 8th March for 2 weeks, staying across the road in the Spa area, as we did last year. It was amazing how many staff remembered us, which immediately put us in holiday mode. What we also found to our surprise were the number of guests that we met last year, who at also returned at the same time. The hotel is beautifully situated and the food in Seascape, Shiso and Kyma was plentiful and good quality - I pre-ordered lobster (24hrs notice required) at $75BBD which was delicious. However what continues to make this hotel extra special is its staff (Marriott - please don’t change that). We had our favourites but it would be unfair to name (many) individuals as everyone we dealt with was friendly and extremely helpful. This was particularly poignant as the Covid19 virus was hitting Barbados towards the end of our holiday and as a result, many of the staff were being laid off. We promised at the time that we would be back in 2021 and we intend to honour that commitment, to support the staff, hotel and the beautiful island of Barbados. Adieu and stay safe. Ray & Jill x