What We Love
- The Pirate's Paradise Waterpark (ahoy, mateys!) with a pirate ship and a plank for wayward mutineers.
- The massages and body scrubs at the luscious spa (Are you melting yet?).
- The private peninsula with over 1,800 feet of white sand with palapas where you can find your perch.
Things to Know
- The resort is only 10 minutes way from the airport.
- Onsite activities are perfectly suited for adults and children alike.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
Visualize this: you, stretched out on a cushy spa table, listening to soft, soothing music, (stress draining out of your body by the second), waiting for your Swiss massage to commence while your kiddos (on energy overload) are safely entrenched in the Pirate Paradise Waterpark, without a care in the world.
This is not a fantasy. This dream can happen to you.
At this resort, you and your family are treated like royalty - but in a fun, relaxed, non-stiff-upper-lip way. These smartly organized, home-away-from homes promise a ginormous amount of family activities, and deliver Unlimited-Fun® - for the kid in everyone. Yep, the chances to laugh and smile are endless. You'll enjoy buckets of good stuff that includes:
- Dwelling in comfy, spacious suites steps away from the pure white sands kissed by turquoise waters.
- Dining at a variety of scrumptious restaurants with kid-friendly menus - and unlimited drinks for you.
- Noshing any time your stomach hollers with 24-hour food/drink kiosks - healthy and kid-friendly.
- Releasing your kiddos to the Explorer's Club (3-12) so they can burn off some energy with castle competitions, arts & crafts, and more.
- Sending your 13-17 year-olds to the Core Zone so they can constructively channel their teen angst.
- Enjoying family entertainment that won't make grandma blush.
- Cutting loose with dozens of land and water activities.
- And so much more that won't fit into this bulleted list.
Get MORE perks from your getaway to Sunscape Splash. Now through 2020, guests will get these additional perks exclusive to CheapCaribbean customers:
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary in-room snacks
- 25% spa discount
- An in-room breakfast
Guests staying in upgraded room categories* will receive the above perks, plus two luxury inclusions:
- A professional couple or family photo
- 30% off a romantic dinner
Please note, not all reservations qualify for the above VIP inclusions & added values. Read all conditions here to see if you're eligible.
*Eligible upgraded room categories include the Sun Club 1 Bedroom Suite.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
WiFi Policy - The hotel charges a small fee for guests using WiFi in their rooms and will allow them to connect a maximum of two (2) devices per room or per code to the internet. WiFi will remain free and open in the Sunscape Splash Lobby.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating7923 reviews
Very good snorkeling
Highs: Very good snorkeling just off the beach. Specialty Italian restaurant. Beach is well protected from waves. Fun water park. Resort is very clean. Lows: Our room had thin walls and we could hear the TV in the next room very clearly (we were in one of the 10 storey towers). The daily buffet food was not the greatest in terms of taste or variety.
We had a wonderful time at this resort. It had everything to keep us busy when we wanted that, or relaxing at the pool with a cool drink. We enjoyed kayaking and snorkeling, swimming and just floating around. The water park for families is a great addition. The different foods and restaurants were good. We enjoyed stopping in for ice cream and a cup of coffee at the 24 hour cafe. The staff were friendly, helpful, and seemed to enjoy their work. We will definitely return to this resort!!
5 Star service
To start off, Renika is one of the best chefs I’ve met in my travels. She was able to make my stay enjoyable through great food, conversation and recommendations of where to go when I was going into town. Also unlike most staff she wasn’t just doing it for tips. Throughout my whole trip she never asked once. Jameel was also very helpful as a waiter at our a la carte restaurants. Very good with the kids in our group and was able to direct us to a good cab service. Food 8/10 Service 9/10 Resort amenities 7/10 Rooms 6/10 Beach and pool 9/10
our stay here was amazing. all of the people were very kind and the entertainment was so good. Cyril made our stay here fantastic. he was very good and was very kind to everyone. i would definitely go back here.
Pros and cons
When we first landed we were sent in the wrong direction to catch our shuttle to the resort(Cheap Caribbean should give directions the day before travel or before travel). I was being harassed by a taxi driver until I went to ask someone else where my ride would be. Upon arrival at the resort which was close to 3 check-in time, they told us the room wouldn't be ready until 3:30 pm. The entrance and outside of the resort was beautiful but the rooms could have been better. The view was amazing from our room but we repeatedly had to call to stock the old refrigerator and if we needed anything else. The safe keypad had cracks in it. One employee made me feel very uncomfortable trying to get me to leave the resort to hang out. The grill restaurant should have more choices and there should be daily activities slipped under the doors so we can no whats going on day to day. I was not impressed by the food and with it being my first time in JA if I return I don't believe this resort would be an option for me.