What We Love
- Budget-friendly tranquility where you can dig your toes into the sugar-white sand.
- It's family-friendly and just a 10-minute walk to the dreamy sun 'n surf.
- Touring Tulum and taking in all the history, along with the cool iguanas.
- Dropping off your munchkins at the Kids' Club for while you chill.
Things to Know
- While it's a 60-mile drive from the airport, you'll be glad to be hunkered down, escaping reality.
- Don't miss checking out the sea turtles at nearby Akumal Beach.
- The spa is awesome - be sure to book a massage and treat yourself.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring break-free environment. Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian. This classification is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis. As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes.