What We Love
- The Mediterranean-esque Beach Club located at the pool that includes DJ tunes and stunning views.
- Experiencing true luxury while drinking top-shelf liqueurs and watching live jazz at Rose Bar.
- The crazy good spa that will give you a whole new definition of R&R.
- Grabbing a complimentary kayak and hittin' up the turquoise waves.
- Experiencing the finest international cuisine under illuminated lanterns.
- The poolside Bali beds you'll never want to leave.
Things to Know
- The resort is 35 minutes from the airport. Patience, young jellyfish, you'll be on the beach soon.
- Avoid cabs. Buy your transfers (from us) to and from the airport. It'll make your life easier.
- Sundays through Wednesdays are more slow-paced, while Thursdays through Saturdays are a more fast-paced, upbeat vibe.
- There's a fully equipped gym for active travelers looking to stay in top-notch shape.
- All rooms offer a private balcony or terrace with either a garden or ocean view.
- There are three bars on the resort for you to buy your favorite fruity beach cocktail.
LocationCabo San Lucas-Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a Spring Break-free environment.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating2656 reviews
Never been to a place with more genuine and hardworking staff
I would not be writing this review if it wasn't for Peter, and Sergio's fantastic work. I had lost my phone and wallet halfway into my trip and was looking for it until my last day, when I had lost all hope, as the front desk said they couldn't find anything. I was sitting in front of the entrance when Sergio came up to me and I told him my story. He then got Peter, who both stayed with me for hours doing everything they can to help me, and ultimately I got my phone back. They completely saved me with their hard work and I thank them and the ME sincerely.
Transportation from Cabo airport to ME CABO (we used CAPE TRANSERS, and why you should too)
I had a lovely staying in ME CABO with my high school friends, we spent a memorable weekend in this amazing resort, everything was perfect, the only thing that got us thinking was how to get there without paying a fortune, one of my friends looked for nearby transportation services and found Cape Transfers, the rate was low, lower than we expected, we thought it would cost us more to get to a far location as ME CABO, there were plenty of options in cape transfers website to get there from economy shuttle to limousines, we decided to book online the suburban service it was easy and it was a relief they accept PayPal, Thanks ME CABO and thank you CAPE TRANSFERS for the fantastic experience!
Jerry's service was amazing, the ME Cabo resort has given me the time of my life and provided me with an amazing staff and experience! I'd recommend this resort to anyone!Jerry is very accommodating and super helpful with everything. I'm definitely coming back!
Amazing place to stay
Has an amazing place to stay with family or friends! The service is amazing with the best night life. Most warm and nice ocean!! And Gerardo and hector were the best pool concierge. I would highly Recommend them.
Friends in Cabo San Lucas
An amazing view, wonderful staff, and an amazing place to go for spring break! Hotel Me cabo is a perfect place for a vacation. I would recommend this place to any group of friends or family! Gerardo from Pico concierge