What We Love
- The Litibu Golf Club is nearby.
- Have your cake and eat it too with 24-hour FREE room service.
- There’s a Splash Park and Kids Club for your kiddos.
Things to Know
- It's 30 minutes from the airport.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
LocationRiviera Nayarit - Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - The resort is a family oriented environment and thus has implemented the following policy for Spring Breakers reservations. The valid period is March 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2020. Spring Breakers are defined
as Students/youth between 16 and 23 years of age.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for the students’ behavior.
- In the event that any guest(s) engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
Spring Break Groups Policy - Students/youth are considered between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy for all bookings traveling March-April, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon check-in, each group will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating4504 reviews
Good and Bad
Iberostar was an overall good resort. Loved the entertainment staff, they were awesome and very helpful. Especially Alex, he was THE BEST, and saved the day. Alex, thank you and your team for making my son's birthday a memorable experience. Other Iberostar staff can learn from you, you are a true leader and my reasoning for coming back would be you and the entertainment team. Loved the candy and thank you to Iberostar chef for the spicy, avocado salsa recipe. :) Thanks Alex, Kiran.
This hotel was over the top amazing. The staff were wonderful especially the manager Vanessa who really helped us have a great time. The hotel was spotless clean and the views were amazing. I would definitely come back with my family.
We arrived on 2/18, we upgraded to beach front with a lot of money, at night my husband woke me up to alert me not to walk to the bathroom since I just had knee surgery. Pipe broke in the bathroom, 2-3 inches of water all over the room. Get moved at 2 am another room. 12 h later they said they fixed it. Came back, leaky pipes again. They fixed it! Day 3, more water coming from the bathroom. When checking out, we asked for some accommodation but PR didn’t answer. Food was or quality. The place had no manger or supervisor, bunch of young worker who don’t give ....,,,,. Never going there again.
Wow!!! Stayed at iberostar for wifeys birthday. This place is truly amazing form the amazing staff to delicious food and beautiful views. The wife and I had a really great time. Everyone was so helpful with making our experience the best ever. I would like to give a special thanks to one of the receptionist Gilberto for being so helpful and knowledgeable, and truly a professional at what he does. The wife was so happy with everything thank you again Gilberto. We will definitely be back.
My husband and I spent a night here for my birthday vacation. Everything about it was amazing! The excellent customer service started at the reception with Gilberto and continued throughout the visit with all staff members and service. The room was beautiful and view was breathtaking! The food was excellent too! We tried out the buffets and also reserved dinner at the Japanese restaurant, which was very interactive and delicious. We will definitely be back and recommend this hotel to anyone headed that way!!