What We Love
- All-inclusive beachy hot spot on the jaw-dropping Bavaro Beach. Totally worth it.
- Spectacular service that spoils you from the moment your flip-flops hit the deck. And, reservations not needed at the restaurants.
- Five pools throughout the complex where you can sip and sun and savor this vacay haven.
- Cocktail service on the beach and at the pool. Let the drinks come to you, while you sip under the Palapa.
- Detoxing at the gym, then being pampered at Zentropia Spa - nothing beats sinking into a Turkish Bath.
- Activities galore for you and the fam, including a Kid's Club and a club for the teens.
Things to Know
- A short zippy ride from the airport to the resort where a Welcome Cocktail awaits you and the party starts.
- You've got privileges at the two other resorts in the Palladium Punta Cana complex. Mega bonus.
- A palatial sized resort that caters to all your dining whims. Some are spread out, giving you time to explore.
- Themed parties throughout the week - like the Foam party on Thursday. Crazy fun.
- Buy your tourist card before you leave - saves a step at the airport so you can get beachy faster.
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating14053 reviews
this hotel has been amazing with us! the front desk team gave such a great service upon check in, thepool is amaxzing! great for kids and relaxingh as well. deffinitly going back next year! 100% recommended
Below standard of Grand Palladium
We have stayed at the Grand Palladium hotels in Mexico and Jamaica but this hotel is nothing like the experience we had in them. From check in we had problems, incorrect room and poor service on a daily basis. I don't mind some things going wrong, missing towels, missing knife and fork but to have this happen each day became the norm in this hotel. Entertainment was awful and none around the pool. The food was hit and miss. I felt like I had wasted 2 weeks of my life in this hotel but as a family we made the most of it all and even on day 10 the hotel reception was still trying to sort out the room we requested, we never did get the room requested or a apology. Safe to say I wont be returning to this hotel.
Enjoyable Stay (2/22 to 2/29).
Check-in was fast and accommodating. The welcome drink is delicious. Room was clean; air conditioning worked; and shower had hot water. Close to the beach, which is nice. The pools are enjoyable; we really liked the adults only pool... good times! Never had a problem with the staff; everyone was helpful and friendly. The batteries in our room card swipe machine died and the staff responded and fixed the issue promptly (thank you for that). Oh, we also recommend the spa/massage. The massage was great, and then you get access to the spa which is wonderful. Hemingway is good for drinks in the evening. Two "cautions" for potential visitors: 1.) The "hawkers." Throughout the resort there are a bunch of people trying to get you to buy something or go listen to a timeshare presentation. They are everywhere, and it does get quite annoying. This did wear on us throughout the trip. 2.) The food isn't awful. It's not. It's just the same stuff every day. So it's gets a little boring. Just no flair. Again, it's not gross... it's just not something to remember.
It was a great experience.
The property was big and exciting to explore. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. There were lots of activities for kids. The beach was at a walking distance from our rooms. The service of the train to travel to other parts of the resort was good.
Pickleball courts need updated from old worn out tennis courts to dedicated pickleball courts including netting to help with the windy conditions. Food, service, beach, drinks, rooms, lobby, friendliness of staff was all good.