What We Love
- Complimentary kayaks and aqua bikes at nearby AquaWorld.
- It has the longest pool in Cancun, which is over a quarter-mile long.
- You've got 17 restaurants and 20 bars to savor on this vacay.
Things to Know
- The resort is 18 minutes away from the airport.
- The Red Casino offers it all, including traditional tables and video game choices. Open 24-hours a day.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
Grand Oasis Cancun allows you to not only be able to lounge on one of the prettiest and largest beaches in Cancun, but has so much for to offer! This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone’s interest that won’t disappoint. All-inclusive means a stress-free getaway: drinks, food and activities at your resort are include in the price of your vacay!
Guests will experience Vegas-style shows, concerts by internationally renowned artists, DJs and tons of entertainment, including Cancun's only casino in a resort, the full service, multi-level, Red Casino. You’ll also find 17 restaurants featuring flavors from around the world, and 20 bars that are ready to serve up all your favorite cocktails.
It's the perfect beach destination that gives you a little bit of it all. It's family-friendly, all-inclusive experience where you can find fun for everyone.
Exclusive, complimentary Grand Plus Perks available for all CheapCaribbean guests now through all of 2020:
- Access to VIP check-in and welcome lounge in the main lobby
- Guaranteed room in an oceanfront building
- Special Guest Service concierge
- Exclusive Grand Plus-only beach area
- VIP Grand Plus wristband
LocationCancun - Hotel Zone - Beachfront
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
*Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL resort properties on a year round basis. Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
*Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating13522 reviews
Our waiter for Breakfast everyday was Roberto and Pedro they were #1
room was ocean veiw it was nice the resturants were not great except the White Box and the La Buffett in am for breakfast, the amenties were not awesome and it was spring break so the waitstaff and workers were not overly happy or helpfull, we have been there before and the attitude there was better , also we were not aware that all the shows would be canclled due to spring break that was dissapointing
Do not go here. I had items stolen from room by hotel staff.
iPhone 11 Pro Max, and bank cards. Hotel were not interested when I reported that items were taken from room, and would not call police for me, very suspicious. They said they would check who went in and out of my room. They did not not. Staff clearly were involved.
Not a gay friendly hotel. I was called gay boy many times!
I Went for Spring Break party at this hotel for a week. Had a problem on the 3rd day. I joined the line to get a drink. I was alone. This British guy in front of me started calling me gay boy... gay boy... many times and his friends were laughing at me. Also all the other people in line. Yes I am gay but never gave a reason for him to be calling me that. Maybe because I was wearing a speedo (which is not prohibit) because my shorts was stolen at the Club party, he got the send that I was gay. They were laughing at me and I was so ashamed with my head down all the time. I’ve decided to call security. 5 minutes later they showed up. 3 of them. They didn’t say a world to the guy in which kept calling me gay boy... gay boy... gay boy. I thought for an instant that the security people would take him out of the line but NO! They didn’t. They kept watching the guy bullying me. I believe they were waiting for a physical fight to happen to do something. I have never experienced a situation like that. I’ve been to so many countries and places and it was the most horrible thing for me. I was ashamed in front of others. I didn’t report the guy to the front desk because since security didn’t do anything what was the point of going all the way to the front desk and doing it? By the time I wouldn’t even know where the British guy went! I just hope that never happens to any other gat person because it’s humiliating. My pair of Ray-ban aviator sunglasses was stolen at the party and also my friend’s T-shirt in which we left in a reserved bed. So be careful! We also paid for a double bed room with the beach view and we didn’t get any of that. We didn’t want to complaint because we are nice and didn’t want to cause the hotel any inconvenience. My friend and I were ok sharing the same bed.
I was at the grand oasis cancun from 13 to 20 March with my friends. We met Alejandro at the bar Lovento the day of our departure. It was the best meeting of our trip and we were really disappointed that we didn’t meet him before. Alejandro was so happy and pleasant to be around, he talked with me and my friends for hours. He’s such a sweet man. This meeting moved us all and made us want to continue travelling to meet other such exceptional people.
Spring break 2020
Went down for spring break with friends in the midst of the covid-19, still felt that the service was exceptional especially provided by "Ernesto" an amazing employee that treated us professionally and served us very well. I hope he can see this review and be proud of the good work he is doing.