What We Love
- It's right on the shores of Flamingo Beach and the only resort that can claim a beachy shoreline.
- The dreamtastic ocean waters are gloriously gleaming with fish and corals - it's a diver's paradise.
- Joining the Manager's Rum Punch Party on Thursday nights. Mixing & mingling with fellow beach lovers.
- Detoxing on land at the fitness center and playing shuffleboard (hey, you can work up a sweat).
- Trying your hand at Lady Luck and taking a spin in the casino. Cha-ching.
Things to Know
- You're a zippy 10 minutes from the airport and a short 5-minute walk into town.
- The pier stretches out over the water and makes an ideal sunset watching spot. Grab a cocktail.
- If you time your vacay right, you can join in on island celebrations - Bonaire Day, Carnival and Sailing Regatta.
- Book a soothing massage at the outdoor private cabana where the sounds of waves will lull you into oblivion.
- This bucket list-worthy island is an award-winning scuba diving location. Impressive.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating1415 reviews
BEST Vacation Ever
The Island of Bonaire and the people are wonderful! Divi Flamngo is a great resort-- like a little village. It has super swimming pools, two great restaurants ,a bar (The food was outstanding),a SPA and a dive shop.. The resort is right at the end of the street where cruise ships come in- a great location. Our studio unit was spacious, the kitchen area had all the equipment you needed, plus the bathroom had a wonder shower system. The staff is very professional and helpful. Nella at the front desk was great!! She answered all our questions as first rime visitors to the islansd. She is a native and knew all the places to go and things to do. Go to the donkey sancuary if you like anilmals -- go between 2 and 3 pm before they feed the donkeys and get a couple of bags of carrots at the gift shop. You will have tons of FUN. We will visit Divi Flamingo again1
Amazing Family Trip! Love the dive masters and the sights! I’ll be back again ! Friendly and very informative staff! The Chibi restaurant is my favorite! The pure ocean is high in the list! There is something great for everyone here!
Fun Dive Resort
Beautiful resort within walking distance of dining and fun. Happy hour on patio bar a must. Watch the sunset andresort talk about your day. Snorkel/dive is excellent right off dock of resort. Room had cooking and refrigerator with basic equipment to do so. Staff friendly and helpful.
This was our first stay at a Divi property and we really enjoyed everything. The staff is kind and welcoming. The room was well appointed and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable as well. I believe we were in a recently renovated room. Our view was like a postcard and meals were delicious. We had planed to leave the resort for snorkeling spots but we found it hard to leave.
Perfect Bonaire Location
The suites on the "owners" side of the resort, closest to the dive shop, have been recently renovated. Kitchen has stove-top, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker and full refrigerator/freezer. New A/C and TV; good in-room wi-fi. Dive shop is well-designed for easy entry/exit to shore dive or snorkel. Resort is easy walking distance from old downtown Kralendyk, with its 17th century buildings and great restaurants. Buffet breakfast at the resort is excellent.