Zoetry Montego Bay: Jamaica's Only Endless Privileges® Resort
This could be you: perched all day in a beachy paradise that you can go ahead and call home this week. The food, spirits and your relaxed mood are endless. And, why not spoil yourself at this holistic haven that offers a healthy palette of flavors and plenty of opportunities to chill. Soon you'll be saying the popular Jamaican saying, "Everything is irie, mon."
This kind of bliss is what you need. This is The Art of Life®.
The Endless Privileges® experience at Zoetry Montego Bay begins lavishly - just like a true beach lover escape should be. It's what you deserve. Here's what spoiling you for a week looks like:
- A la carte gourmet dining (and no reservations required) where chefs create meals with locally-grown ingredients and organic foods are used in most dishes.
- Live large with maid service three times a day.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily.
- 24-hour in-room dining.
- The mini bar is refreshed twice a day - drink up.
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum.
- Suites with Butlers, bathrobes, slippers, fine linens, a deep soaking tub and Bvlgari® bath amenities - only top notch bubbles allowed.
- Unlimited premium and top-shelf spirits available at all the restaurants and the three bars.
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation.
- Sip, Savor & See at the neighboring Secrets, Breathless and Sunscape resorts (just book by 3pm.)
- No check-in or check-out time
- Complimentary 45-minute motorized snorkeling tour (one person/per stay)
- Shopping tour to Shops of Rose Hall
If you book five nights or longer, you get even more good stuff, like:
- Club Mobay, the VIP Airport Lounge
- Sunset boat ride to Secrets Resorts to enjoy Sip, Savor & See (*5 night minimum stay is required and booking a Swim Out room or Master Suite.)
The 3 a la carte restaurants deliver quality food and unmatched service, along with a healthy, organic flare. The ocean views will dazzle you while you nosh on your favorites, including local flavors and tasty Caribbean cuisines. Bonus: At one stellar restaurant, you can dine 24-hours a day. Check with the front desk to see where you can nosh day and night.
Type: Light fare
Hours: Daily, 4pm-10pm
Description: English-style restaurant with full bar and light bites.
Dress code: Casual.
Hours: Breakfast - daily, 7am-11am; Lunch - daily, 12:30pm-3pm; Dinner - daily, 6pm-10pm
Description: Gourmet international fusion and a deck for al fresco oceanfront dining.
Dress code: Casual elegance.
Hours: Lunch - daily, noon-4pm; Dinner - daily, 6pm-10pm
Description: Gourmet Mediterranean cuisine served overlooking the Caribbean Ocean.
Dress code: Lunch - casual; Dinner - casual elegance.
Hours: Open 24 Hours.
Description: Serving and featuring Jamaica's Blue Mountain Coffee, Tea's and pastries.
BARS AND NIGHTLIFE
Sip on premium liquors and drinks made with only the finest, top-shelf brands. Caribbean-inspired cocktails, signature martinis and mojitos are some of the bartender's favorites. Life's a party, so you might as well make it a double.
Lobby bar and music lounge. Daily, 11am-10pm.
Juice bar at the Spa. Daily, 10am-7pm.
BEACHES AND POOLS
Nestled on a private beach with sugary soft sands that you'll melt into. Walk to the end of the beach to see the sun dip into the Caribbean Sea. And that infinity pool - it'll be like its your own, except with a swim-up bar and your own mixologist. Grab a lounger and stay all day. You might as well.
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Hobie cats
- Motorized snorkeling tour (one per person, per stay)
Available for an additional charge:
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling tours
- Ping pong
- Palm Reading
- Board Games
- Yoga and Meditation
- Outdoor Movies
- Complimentary shopping tour (one per person, per stay)
Three championship golf courses are located near the resort.
Complimentary Wi-Fi and free international calling with the Unlimited Connectivity mobile app - you'll never lose touch with anyone.
Spa by Pevonia is a full-service spa. Daily, 8am-7pm.
- Hydrotherapy circuit
- Fresh fruit bar
What better place to say "I do" than on the beach with the Caribbean Sea as
your backdrop. Let the wedding coordinators take care of all the details while
you relax in the sun. This resort also offers a variety of additional Wedding, Honeymoon, and
Anniversary packages. Restrictions apply. Must meet minimum night stay and room
requirements for complimentary package. Contact the front desk directly for information.
Child care information is not available.
SMALL DOGS WELCOME
For a $75 fee at all Zoetry Brand resorts, you can now bring your furry friend who is under 22lbs (10kg.) along for your beach vacation!
Included in the fee: dog bed, food and water bowls, dog toys, waste bags, dog towel and a "dog-in-room" door hanger to let those around you know your furry friend is in tow!
Additional dog amenities available for a fee.
Additional restrictions apply.
Located in the upscale Rose Hall Neighborhood, just five miles from Donald Sangster International Airport and three miles from the "Hip Strip."
Check In/Check Out
Check in: 3pm. Check out: Noon
A valid credit card may be required upon check-in for possible incidentals not
included in your hotel reservation. No D iners Club, Discover cards accepted.
A 4-night minimum stay is required every year for arrivals Dec 26-31.
All hours, fees, amenities, information and services are subject to change without notice.