CheapCaribbean.com Says You Can Get Away By Planning Ahead
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (May 12, 2011)
- With summer around the corner, families across the U.S. are dreaming of a relaxing and memorable vacation but are reminded of escalating gas prices. If families plan ahead they can afford a vacation in the Caribbean rather than settling for a close-to-home "staycation" this summer. CheapCaribbean.com
, the number one U.S. website dedicated to Caribbean and Mexico travel, wants people to know it is possible to take a vacation to an island getaway for family memories that will last a lifetime. Rather than pack the car for the usual theme park or resort close-to-home, why not visit the Riu Montego Bay in Jamaica instead, with four nights starting at $549 per person?
"At CheapCaribbean.com it is our passion to create outstanding vacation packages combining the best hotels with the lowest possible airfares so that despite airfare increases we are still able to offer incredible vacations at affordable rates to meet every family's budget," said Jeanne Sherman, chief marketing officer with CheapCaribbean.com. "As airlines reduce the number of flights and increase rates in response to fuel increases, it is important to book early this summer, before rising gas prices further increase the cost of air travel. Waiting until the last minute will not result in a lower airfare this year. CheapCaribbean's customized packages allow you to take your family somewhere really terrific this year — no more Staycation."
With the following additional helpful planning tips from CheapCaribbean.com
, your family can travel to exciting new destinations instead of driving down the same highways near home:
- Be flexible on travel dates – Savings of $100 or more per person can be achieved just by moving travel dates by a day or two.
- Save money with all-inclusive properties – All-inclusive packages often offer a better value than super-low hotel nightly rates once you factor in meals, drinks, tips and activities. Make sure to discuss what is most important for your family to find the all-inclusive package to best match your budget and family preferences.
- Traveling with the kids? – Look for kids stay and eat free deals. These deals can save hundreds and are sure to cater to both you and your children.
- Book now, travel later – Lock-in best-value prices now before there are more fuel-cost increases.
- No passports needed – We can direct you to destinations that don't require passports. Applying and waiting for passports to arrive can take weeks and prevent you from visiting an island paradise before summer is over.
Bringing you one step closer to the beach, CheapCaribbean.com
is kicking off summer with special deals
to make your summer sizzle including early bird specials, resorts where kids can stay and eat free, the best valued all-inclusive packages and a special pre-summer sale with deals to top resorts and destinations where no passport is needed.
- Take a trip to the perfect scuba diving spot that sits in the quiet fishing village of Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Book now and spend five nights at the Ocean Coral & Turquesa, Riviera Maya for just $549*.
- An island oasis near shopping and downtown Montego Bay, with an on-site golf course and spa, is the ideal vacation destination for families, couples or singles. Spend four nights at the Riu Montego Bay in Jamaica with pricing starting at $549*.
- Enjoy full access to the benefits of the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, including the lazy river, aquaventure and waterslides, without the price tag. Four nights at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island, Bahamas starts at just $449*.
* Plus applicable taxes and fees
For more information about CheapCaribbean.com's summer sale
starting May 6 and ending May 17, 2011, visit https://www.cheapcaribbean.com/attractions.jsp?attID=116
or call 1-800-915-2322 to speak to a beach expert on how to get the best value for your summer vacation.
offers price matching on all packages, free weather insurance and a special "Customer for Life" promo code after your first booking, which guarantees $50 off each future vacation booking for you or a family member.
"Our value and service begins with planning for your vacation and is seen throughout your trip to ensure a positive experience," added Sherman.
The company was recently named "Best Overall Provider of Vacation Deals to Warm Weather Destinations" by TravelZoo. Founder "Caribbean Jim" Hobbs is a leading expert on affordable beach travel to the Caribbean and Mexico. Find helpful tips and travel advice by visiting CheapCaribbean.com's Twitter
, and for more information, or to book your dream vacation, please visit www.CheapCaribbean.com
or call 800-915-2322.
CheapCaribbean.com is the leading online resource for travelers interested in vacation deals to the Caribbean and Mexico. Its mission is to be the premier e-commerce beach company by inspiring and fulfilling the dreams of its stakeholders. The CheapCaribbean.com website provides in-depth content on hotel properties and destinations, including authenticated user reviews, exclusive insider tips, as well as beautiful destination photos. The online travel site has grown dramatically since its inception 13 years ago. The site attracts more than 50 million unique visitors a year, resulting in over 1.5 million customers serviced.
Sophia Stoller, CheapCaribbean.com