The Top 10 Caribbean Beaches
We know it's crazy to even try to name the best Caribbean beaches. Everyone has their favorite. And with 7,000 islands, that's a lot of sand! But hey, if anyone is going to create a list well, as the beach experts, it ought to be us! So, here's our list of the top 10 Caribbean beaches.
1. Jamaica's Seven Mile Beach lands on nearly every list of the best beaches in the Caribbean, thanks to its gorgeous setting with tropical trees, technicolor sunsets and yummy resorts. Oh, and yes, there are sections devoted to nude sunbathing.
2. Grace Bay Beach in the Turks and Caicos is the picture everyone dreams of when we say Caribbean beach. The five miles of sand include terrific resorts and plenty of room to spread out and create your own slice of tropical paradise.
3 & 4. It's a tie. Palm and Eagle beaches in Aruba boast gorgeous white sand and waters that are ideal for swimming, sailing or fishing, making them the next two best Caribbean beaches on our list. Eagle Beach is generally a little less crowded, and it's closer to the fun in downtown Oranjestad. Yes, you can have fun in a place called Oranjestad.
5. Coming in at the midway point for beaches, Antigua's Half Moon Bay Beach tops the list of where to play on this Caribbean isle. Located on the Atlantic coast, this beach has waves that are just right for windsurfing, and there's a nearby reef for snorkeling.
6. The Bahamas and Harbour Island are home to Pink Sands Beach, a favorite of those who crave powdery sand, clear waters and nearly three miles of heaven. Keep a sharp eye out for celebs flying under the paparazzi radar. With this kind of powder , you may as well be skiing.
7. Sand the color of champagne and nearly eight miles of paradise draw fans to Pink Beach in Barbuda. This Caribbean beach gets its color from crushed coral and offers plenty of solitude.
8. Everyone's favorite Caribbean getaway, the Dominican Republic, gets nods for Punta Cana's beach. But we're here to tell you that Playa Dorada on the northern coast is just as gorgeous and has far fewer people invading your space.
9. Off the beaten path, Anse Chastanet in St. Lucia is a winner that has everything from dramatic mountains to the palest sand. This magical setting will have you believing in fairy tales.
10. The last on our list of best beaches in the Caribbean is the one you've chosen for your next Caribbean vacation! No, we didn't give up on finding #10. There are just so many other beaches to choose from. So no matter where you're going, we'll help you find the perfect beach for your getaway.