|Customer Service 800-915-2322||Sign In or Create Account Reservation Lookup Traveler Support||
Sign up for exclusive deals! Get $50 off your first ONLINE package purchase!
12 Reasons We Love Caribbean Christmas
A visit to the Caribbean is always a good thing, but a Caribbean Christmas is the best time of all. Tipping our hat to a favorite holiday tune, we've got 12 reasons why a Christmas vacation in the Caribbean should be on your list this year.
1. Who wants a partridge in a tree? Visit the Caribbean for crystal-blue waters, perfect white-sand beaches and resorts that cater to your every whim. Now that's a gift.
2. Turtle doves are for lovers. But yours might appreciate an escape to a couples-only resort. Head to Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort on St. Lucia for pampering and birding!
3. You can't do better than Martinique, which garners rave reviews among foodies. French hens may not be on the menu, but we love La Suite Villa with its French-Creole restaurant and romantic setting.
4. Need four calling birds to make the perfect Caribbean Christmas? Visit tropical US national parks to hear those calling birds. San Juan NHS includes Castillo San Felipe del Morro. Virgin Islands National Park spans 7,000+ plus acres over two islands.
5. With the price of gold, forget the five rings. Stay at one of Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List resorts! Anse Chastanet offers pure luxury and breathtaking views.
6. Sea turtles are way better than geese (or turtle doves), and at Turtle Beach Resort you can spot a hatchling making its way to the water in December!
7. Swans would give anything to be a guest at Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower! That 141-acre water park easily replaces sugar plums in our dreams.
8. You might have to travel back in time to find maids doing the milking, but Christmas travel lets you mix history with fun as you walk in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus, learn about pirates or discover Mayan wonders.
9. Head to Aruba, and dance, dance, dance. Palm Beach is home to hip clubs, and Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino wins our vote for where to wind down after the party.
10. The talented staff at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort teaches guests to leap through the air with trapeze lessons!11. For fans of pipers, cool jazz and reggae, a vacation in the Caribbean makes it easy to attend some of the best music festivals around. 12. And finally, drumroll please! The final reason we love a vacation in the Caribbean? It's all about the beaches!
So this year, ask Santa for the gift of a Caribbean Christmas. It's easy to wrap, fits under any tree and comes with a lifetime of memories.
|Sign up for exclusive deals! Get $50 off your first ONLINE package purchase!|